NOT APART OF STORY (the second one)

*Brooklyn Haynes

"Alright class, Alright class. I would like to start lecture hall at this moment." Dr. David announced to everyone as mostly everyone settled down.

"I wonder what's gonna be the topic today?" My best friend Reign rolled her eyes making me giggle. She hated lecture hall like half of Howard University, but I on the other hand love it. It gave us a chance as young adults to get the benefit of the doubt about the real world. If we didn't have a voice any where in the world we had one here every Wednesday.

"Today we're gonna have a special guest." She said

We had special guest once a month and the last speaker we had had an amazing effect on me. She talked about if not being able to change the world change yourself. She made me look at the world and the role I play in it  differently.

"His name is Mr. Brown, and he was sitting in your very seats just two years ago." she pointed towards the door at the most beautiful man I've ever seen.

He looked as though god took his time making him. Everything was perfect.

"Oooo yes sir Mr. Brown." Reign mumbled

Every female pair of eyes were on him.

"Let's give him the same respect you would give any one of us. Mr. Brown." she motioned towards him.

"Hi y'all doing!" he asked with a deep country accent coloring his words

A mixture of responses echoed through the hall bringing a faint smile to his plump lips.

"And y'all call me Chris, Mr. Brown is my father." he joked making everyone laugh. Some laughed harder than others, but don't worry it was just the thirst. It'll rain later on to quince their thirsty tails.

"what I would like to talk to y'all about today is fear. To my understanding most of y'all are senriors in thr program and are about to graduate, so the next step in life would be a career. And of course with a career comes money. I'm here to tell you money isn't the root to all evil...fear is." he said walking back and forth the short distance of the desk and board.

"Can someone tell me what their major is!" he asked and a bunch of hands went up including Reign's

"what you majoring in?" he asked her

"Fashion." she smiled

"okay, and you?" he asked me

"Art." I replied lowly making a huge smile spread across his face

"high five. That was my major." he laughed holding his hand up. Blushing and quickly slapping his hand I cleared my throat.

"Look at you Brooke." Reign bumped my shoulder smirking

"Now most of you guys know scared money don't make money." he said making all the guys for the first time respond

"Oh so now I got the boys attention." he joked making everyone laugh once again

please don't pay attention to this. IT'S JUST A FREE WRITE.