04: The motion

Tyga's p.o.v

Its been a few weeks since Ashton came here I can def say she one of my favorite students...

But I feel like I don't see her as much besides math cause she hasn't needed another ride home...

I was already at the school. I was early so I wasn't in my room I was talking to a science teacher his name was Jacob he's mad cool he's like 26 so he's around my age...

"Iight man I'll see you at lunch." I said dapping Jacob and leaving

I was organizing a few things as I checked my pockets I realize I didn't have my phone on me so I left to check my car...

I went into the parking lot and thank god it was there cause I would've been mad as shit cause I don't have a password. I only put that shit on when chyna around...

I grabbed my phone and locked my car...

When I walked in I seen 2 people posted up on the lockers I couldn't see who it was but students do that all the time and I ain't like the other cockblocking teachers as long as you on time for my class do you...

When I walked closer I seen that the people was Ashton and Alex. Ashton was leaning on the locker while Alex had both his hands on the side of her he was smiling and she was laughing...

You know when you get that awkward feeling in you stomach? Well that's what I was getting and a nigga don't like that shit I entered my class and sat at my desk...

Out of the corner of my eye I seen them share one last hug before she came in the class she sat in her seat.

"Hi Mr.S." She greeted with a smile

"Hey..." I said simply

"Class I'm gonna check your homework then y'all gonna do a few worksheets." I announced

Most of the students took of their homework out...  I honestly just look to see if there was writing on the paper.

I was at  the row before Ashton's when I heard her and another student talking...

"Ashton you not low I seen you and Alex today looking all cuffed." The girl said

"Chill he's just my friend." Ashton said with a big ass smile

"that's what they all say until you get the D." The girl said laughing

I  lowkey got mad at the thought of that...

I looked to see Ashton's facial expression which was shocked but blushing...

I made my way to Ashton's row and she happily showed me her homework as I marked it down and quickly finished the rest of the classes...

They did their worksheets and the bell shortly runged. Ashton got out of the class kinda quick... I'm guessing to get to Alex...

I took my free period to grade to test and quizzes but for some reason I kept zoning off thinking about Ashton...

I took out my phone and called Chyna...

"hey T-daddy." She said flirting

"What's good ma?" I said

"Nothing chillin I miss you I haven't seen you in a while." She said I could tell she was pouting

"I know with the job I've been busy but come through when I get off ?" I said

"Sounds like a plan..." She said

"Iight bye." I said

"Bye Ty love - “ before she could finish her sentence I hung up cause everybody know I do not love Chyna