Chapter 1

There's a new girl in the village whose name is Megan Guevarra. She's a Filipino who just moved like 2weeks ago. One afternoon, she decided to go to the park to see an air and her mom offer her to go outside. Well, she's always stayed inside. She needs air. So she went out. As she go out, she bought her unfinish book. 

On the park - First thing she do is she walked and captured some nice pictures. After she capturing pictures, she went to the store to buy some foods. After buying foods, she went to the benches and sit there. Continuing her book. 

After a minute, which is becoming twilight. She decided to go home. She texted her mom also that she will go home. 

As she stood up and walked to go to their home, she still reading and listening that she don't know that she bumped to a boy. 

"Oops, sorry.. I am not paying attention where am I going."  She sorried as the boy helped her to get up. She also cleaned herself. 

"Nah, I'm fine and I'm the one who not paying attention'' The boy replied

"No, me.. Because I'm reading and listening while walking." 

"Okay, as you say so."  

"I gotta go'' Megan said 

"Okay, wait.."  The boy added as he grabbed Megan's arm to stop for walking. 

"Uhmm.. okay, what is it?" Megan asked.

"What's your name?" 

"Ahmmm.. My name is Megan, what's yours?" Megan answered smiling. 

"My name is Greyson. Greyson Chance!" Greyson said smiling also, and offer his hand to shake hands.

"Oh wow, Nice name Grey. Oops, sorry about what I call you" Megan said and offering her hand also to shake hands to Greyson

"Oh it's okay, I like that nickname. You can call me whatever you want." Greyson said

"Uhmmm.. Okay, Grey. Oops, my mom keeps me texting me. I must go, bye Grey, nice to meet you." Megan said and smiles.

"Wait Megan, Can I ask your number?" Greyson added as he grabbed his phone in his pocket and ready his fingers typing numbers. 

Then Megan gave her number to Greyson and say, "Don't forget to say your name, okay?"

"Sure okay. Bye!" Greyson smile. 

When Megan got home, she's thinked Greyson until she fall asleep.

When Megan is on her bed now, reading again(As usual).

Her phone rings and she answered...