Chapter 5

When Megan goes to her bedroom and read again, she will about to read when her phone rings again. It's Greyson! 

"Oh, I bet this is Greyson again..." Megan said annoying and rolled eyes. 

"Oh, it is Greyson.. Tell me about it!" Megan just murmur and answer the call. 

"Oh, Hey Grey.. Oops, sorry again what did I ca-" Megan answers and she stops by Greyson. 

"As I said, you can name me what ever you want.." 

"Okay, master" Megan said sarcasticly. 

"So how's going?" Greyson asked

" Ahmmm... Reading and Listening again? and I just got home from the Super Market" Megan answers

"Oh.. Nice.. You're safe!" Greyson said in a sweet voice. 

"Ahmmm.. Okay, you too Grey.. Oh and what's up with the sweet voice?" Megan ask. 

"Oh.. Nevermind of that!" Greyson grinned 

"Okay.. So why did you call?" Megan asked by curious of her tone. 

"Oh just nothing.. I just want you to be safe and sound.."  Greyson smirked

"Okay!" 

"You seem like busy, I'm hanging this.." 

"Ahmmm.. I'm not so busy.. You can talk to me, I just reading a book.."

"Ohh okay! So.. Ahmmm.. Did you eat lunch?" . 

"Ahmmm.. Not yet! As I said earlier, I just got home and the stuff I brought is our lunch.." 

"Ohh okay.." Greyson smile. 

"How about you, did you eat lunch?" Megan asks Greyson.

"Ahmmm.. Yes!" Greyson answers 

Megan laugh. 

"Why are you laughing?" Greyson said curious. 

"Oh, I just reading my book.. And it's so funny.." Megan said laughing. 

"Ohh.. Okay! " Greyson said laughing too. 

"Megan, it's lunch time! Go down here now.." Megan's mom shouted. 

"Finally! I'm starved.." Megan said in her mind. 

"Ooh, Greyson.. BRB, okay? No flood messages nor calls..Ok?" Megan told Greyson.

"Okay, but what's BRB" Greyson ask curious.

"Oh.. It's be right back.." Megan told Greyson.. 

"Okay! Eat well..." Greyson said. 

"Okay!" Megan said. 

When Megan hang her phone down, she goes down and eat. 

Then Greyson doesn't know that he is in love with Megan. 

Is Greyson is really in love with Megan or not? Or just want to have fun with Megan.. Let's find out on next chapter..  Did ya like it? Just comment under this.. You don't like it? Okay then.. Kdot! Hehe !