Epilogue

... AFTER 15 YEARS.. 

Megan and Greyson are married. They lived in the California and Greyson is now a famous singer, pianist, song-writer and a doctor(Just imagine!). While Megan is a famous chef and a engineer. They have a child, it's a girl named Hannah Dianne G. Chance. It's so beautiful, like a purple sky.  They are so rich because of Greyson, but Megan don't need money. She just need the love of Greyson. She's the luckiest girl in the world. She marry GREYSON MICHAEL BURTON CHANCE. 

And, Greyson loves him thou. So, they lives happily ever after. 

But.. What happen to Morgan and Lauren? 

Well... It's..... 

Morgan already find her family in the New York and forget Lauren in the Oklahoma that she didn't know that Morgan get away from her. 

They have a new life there and forget about Lauren. She's in Bad influence and can take care of herself. 

Morgan has a cute and handsome, smart husband whose named is Chase. Chase Clark. So, she's a Clark now. Morgan Andrea Martinez Clark, and she has a daughter too. It's beautiful too. Now, it's now in College and it's an exhange student in the Canada. 

What happen to Lauren? 

Well.... 

It's.... 

... like this.. 

... she find someone she loves, she find him in the club where she works at. 

She have already a baby at the age of 16 and the guy is already in 25. He already graduated and his work is supposed to be an Engineer but he just forget it and lived like a drunk guy do. He wasted the time, he wasted the Engineer stuff and he just watched in the club, partying in the sexy girls and so on. He just easy working like an idiot and an addict. 

Lauren is still living in the Oklahoma with her husband whose aged is 28 but we're just named it Johnny. Lauren didn't finished her studies because of her child. She became poor and they just lived in the street. 

But, she has an bright idea to be a rich again. She steal some money at the bank and pay some rich guy to do something bad for her just to be rich. She's a protistute. 

She just forget her parents' and her sister at the New York and lived a new life in the Oklahoma. 

Then when they are rich, they moved at the Canada and have a very new life. After 15years and she is 31-year old and her husband is a 42. They are still loving each other and their children are 7. They have 7children, the first child they born is working now and it's a famous Engineer thou in the New York. 

Lauren didn't know that her child or named it, Rhea is working in the New York and she didn't know that her parents' and sister are still there. 

When her child got there, a few months away. She bump with a woman and whose named is Morgan. Morgan whispered to herself that, that child is so familiar. "Oops, sorry!" Morgan said sorry to Rhea. "It's okay auntie. I'm too clumsy!" Rhea replied. 

That child is so familiar. But I don't know whose face is that. I ask her. "Ahmm.. Hi? Can I ask your name?" she asked. "Ahhmm.. Rhea. Rhea Martinez Allen." she replied. "Martinez? Hmm.." Morgan hummed and think about. "Is there something wrong ma'm? Oh btw, what's yours?" .. Rhea said. 

Morgan said goodbye and leaved her alone there at the mall. A 1 month passed away, Rhea will go home with her country, Canada. 

".. I'm so confused with that Morgan? I think she knows me. Well, just ignore it." Rhea murmur. When she is packing and buying some pasalubong or some stuff for her parents, she see Morgan again and this time. Morgan ask who is the mother of her? "Ahm. Can I ask you? Who's your mother's name?" Morgan ask. "Ahh.. It's... Lauren? Lauren Martinez!" Rhea said nervously. "Ahh... okay.. Wait.. Lauren? Where you all lived?" Morgan ask and gasp. "Ahh.. Canada and I will go there by tomorrow. Just buying some stuff for them." Rhea said. 

-- TO BE CONTINUED -- 

=========================================

Well. As I said at the end of Chapter 15, it will have a season 2 of Forever Friends but it will changed it. And it will namely, You and I maybe? Well.. Just wait. It will have a like this one,  or at the beside of the title, (Season 2) .. Okay? 

Okay! Thank you for reading.