Chapter 13

Okay!! This is the 3rd last story of "Forever Friends" 

So read it this.. 

This is not the last because there are so many stories of mine you can read in my profile. 

Sorry if the Chaper 12 is short.. Don't much idea there! 

But here.. I think this is long for sure.. 

Because Chapter 15 is the last...

So enjoy:)

BANG! 

LAUREN!!!! Morgan shouted and cry. 

Megan, Jullia, Melody, Rhea, John, Greyson, Cody, and the 2girls who are backstabber of Lauren shock what did they see and it's start to rain. 

Morgan will kill herself but Megan just stop her. 

NO! MORGAN! DONT KILL YOURSELF!!  Megan shout. 

MEGAN?! Jullia gasp. 

NO!!! I DIE. I Promise to my sister that if she die, I die. We love each other! Morgan explain and cry. 

But... If you do that, you're not helping your sister. Megan said  

Buuuut.. What will I do? I'm lonely and I dont have any home now. We runaway to our parents. So how I come live without her? This is our home now. Morgan explain and still crying. 

Ahmm.. Why did you two runaway? Jullia ask. 

Actually Lauren will runaway but she accompany me. Morgan explain. 

Why? Megan ask. 

When Lauren was pregnant by her 1st boyfriend, she was only 12 and when our mom saw the result she scolded. Lauren is crying and planning to runaway. So if I comeback to my house, my mom will scold me and I dont want to do that. Morgan explain. 

Oh.. What? She's only 12 when she is pregnant?! Wow. Did she abort it? Megan ask. 

Actually no, the baby is now with her 1st boyfriend. Taking care of. That's why I hate having a boyfriend. Morgan said. 

No.. There is no problem with having a boyfriend if you choose to a right guy. Maybe, she just choose the wrong guy. Megan explain. 

Ohyeah. You're right. Maybe! Morgan agree

But.. Why did she kidnap me? If she has already have one?  Megan ask. 

Ahh.. Because after her boyfriend and she do something, she just turned off by that guy and when she saw Greyson at the school. She just fell in love. Then, if she see Greyson with somebody. She will kill her. Morgan explain. 

Oh okay. But, we're just friends. There's no wrong having Greyson is my friend. Megan said. 

What? You two just friends? Lauren thought that every girl with Grey is that his girlfriend. There's one girl that Lauren killed. Morgan said. 

Really? Who? And when did she killed? Megan ask. 

Yeah. When we're at 6th Grade. She is Thea Johnson. Morgan answered. 

Oh. Why did she always want to kill girls with Greyson? Megan ask.

Because she is sentive and jealous. Morgan said. 

Let's go home. It's raining now and its have a thunder. Megan said. 

NO! Dont want. I'm staying here. Morgan said. 

But... How will you take care by yourself? You're only 11. Megan said. 

I'm staying here until I die. Morgan said. 

No. Dont you know your parents are worried. Greyson added. 

I dont--- Really? Morgan shouted. 

Yes. Your mom go to school when you two are absent. They are so mad that they think that you two are lost. Greyson said. 

Wow. Our parents do love us. But... Morgan said and tears will fall.

Don't be sad, Morgan. Just accept it. All of us teenager are always scolded. Me, I experienced scolded then I realize that I'm wrong. Megan said. 

Okay. Morgan said and wipe her tears. 

Let's go. Megan said. 

But.. How about Lauren? Am I  going to tell? Morgan said nervous. 

Ahmm... Let's take her in the hospital. Megan said. 

Then there 3 go to Greyson's car and Grey carry Lauren. Greyson's clothes are full of blood. Morgan pray that Lauren will be alive soon. While traveling to the hospital, Megan and others take a nap. Greyson is holding hands with Megan. Then, when they got to the hospital. Greyson carry Lauren and while Lauren is in the emergency room. Greyson delivered Rhea and John to his house and Jullia, Melody, Codz and Megan delivered to their own houses. Megan is the last delivered by Greyson. Before Greyson accompanied Megan to her house, Greyson give Megan a..... 

------------ TO BE CONTINUED --------------

NEXT CHAPTER ------- >>> CHAPTER 13 

FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER: 

Greyson will give Megan a..... 

STAY TUNE EVERYONE:) 

FOLLOW MY TWITTER:  https://twitter.com/WhtvrPrncss_LA