Chapter 10

Oh no!! Megan was kidnapped... Who could be kidnapped her?? Well, let's just see at this Chapter 10.. 

Shall we start? LoL ! Yes.. Okay! 

Okay, Megan kidnapped when they pass at the Janitor's room, right? 

Okay! Let's see what happen to her.. 

"Hee-" Megan said worried

"Shut up, sister..." Lauren said and she tied Megan's mouth and they go Megan to their hangout.

While they are going to their hangout.. 

Greyson notice that Megan's was lost. 

"Hey, did you see Megan?" Greyson said worried

"Guys?" Greyson said worried

"Greyson!" Cody surprise Greyson at the back. 

"AHHHH!" Greyson surprised. 

"Cody!" Greyson pissed 

"What?" Cody said and laugh

"Don't laugh, Megan is lost.. Hey Jullia and Mhel, did ya see Megan?" Greyson ask worried. 

"Ahmm.. No! Wha? Megan is lost? But-" Jullia said worried. 

"Yes, we will find her!" Greyson said. 

While they are searching for Megan, Julia ask a question. 

"Hey Greyson, do you know who kidnapped Megan if you don't maybe she is-" Julia said and cutten her words.

"Ofcourse, Lauren is the one who kidnapped Megan. And beside she's the one who is actually mad at Megan! ONLY HER" Greyson said and solved his problem. 

"But, do you know where she is?" Cody added.

"Ahmmm.. Hey look, a van coming through.." Greyson said shocked.

When the van pass them, they see Lauren driving. 

"Wha? Do you see who drives the van guys?" Greyson said and he notice the driver of the van. 

"Wha? Where's the van? Sorry, I'm just texting." Cody said. 

"Cody? Who's your textmate again? Don't tell me it's my cousin" Greyson said. 

"Ahmmm-" Cody said.

"Maybe chit-chat later guys.. Let's see what will we do to save Megan." Jullia added

"Okay, ma'm.. I mean, Jullia.." Cody and Greyson said and stop fighting. 

"But, I would we do to save her?" Mhel ask.

"Ahmmm... I don't know sweetie.." Jullia said worried.

While they are thinking how will they save Megan, 

"Hey, can we just followed them to know where they live?"  Jullia said. 

"Oh great thinking Jullia.." Greyson hug her. 

"Oh no, No hugging please! I don't like hugged by people except for my family." Jullia said and blushing.

"Oh and why are you blushing? Hmmm..." Greyson said.

"Oh.. Ahm.... I.. don't know..." Jullia said and look at her mirror. 

Then they followed the van of Lauren, by using of Greyson's car.. (Wow, a 14-year old boy can drives his own car.. LoL ! So anyway, back to story guys.. No chit-chat..) 

While they are following Lauren, they saw Greyson's cousin and lil sis and her bestfriend, at the outside of Lauren's house. (Sorry, just pretending okay? IK Greyson is the youngest but here, he has a little sister.. :) )

"John, Andrea.. What are you doing here?" Greyson ask 

"Oh, Hi Bro.." Andrea said. 

"Talk talk talk, Greyson!" Cody said sarcastic

While they are talking, they see 2 girls outside of Lauren's hideout then they ask them or talk. 

"Ahmm... Hi there!" Jullia said nicely

"Uhmmm.. Hi" the girl said nervously 

"You seem 2 are nervous, why?" Greyson ask 

"Ahmm.. B-Because we don't like our madam.." the other girl said. 

"Madam? Who?" Julia said and giggle. 

"Lauren!" the other girl said. 

"What? Lauren? Where she is?" Greyson added.

"Oh, she is on her hideout with her sister Morgan.." the girl said and roll her eyes. 

"And she's planning how to kill Megan, but she is-" the other girl said and cut her words.

"What? She will kill my gir- I mean my Bestfriend?!?!" Greyson said shocking. 

"Yes!" they said

"Bro, I heard what you say.." Andrea said and giggles.

"Oh shut up! Just go home now.. John take her home now, our mom will scolded me again." Greyson said.

"No, I will coming with. I want to see you GIRLFRIEND.." Andrea said sarcasticly

"Wha?" Greyson pissed.

"Just your mouth guys!" Mhel said pissed off. 

While they are searching for Megan, they hear Lauren and Morgan talking. 

Then Lauren and Morgan talking, blah blah blah !! (Let us not listen to the dumb girls, okay? You want to die? No right.. Let's just not to listen for them, ok? Hihi:">) 

While they searching for Megan... They hear someone knocking! 

Oh no!! Are they caught by Lauren or not? 

Who's the person who's knocking? Is Lauren, Megan trying to escape or a ghost? 

Let's see on the next chapter!

Oh and sorry if it is short.. Not much imagination here eh... :) 

Hope ya like it...!!! Just comment what do you think okay?

Didn't like it? Well, just ignored it..Okay?