BBHMM (part1)

Bitch better have my money!
Pay me what you owe me
Bitch better have my (bitch better have my)
Bitch better have my money! --------- rihanna

***

  Heartless***

I watched as Lei did Alexa's hair. The waves crashing in the far distance.

"Daddy you like my hair mummy did?" Lexa asked standing on the bed with a big smile on her face.

"I like it a lot princess, you look just like your mummy"

She smiled hugging her mum giving her a kiss on the cheek then rubbed her stomach.

"I watch tv now" She said walking towards the living room part.

"Lex..." Lei said turning back at me.

I pushed up my face knowing exactly what she was gonna say.

"I know what you gonna say Lei, and soon, you don't like spending time with me?"

"I do, but I miss everyone else, they prob going through hell, we just up and left and with Lexa, they might think she's missing"

"They know she's fine"

"How???"

I sighed.

"2 weeks ago I met up with Rick, gave him the whole drop"

"And you couldn't tell me?"

"I don't need to you be stressed or worried, you finna drop lil man anytime soon"

She rolled her eyes.

"you always make shit about you, what about me and Lexa?"

"Yall got me for now iyte? Trust me"

"Trust me" She mimicked me. "I've been trusting you"

I rolled my eyes since she wanna be childish.

"Man whatever, you wanna go back to that drama go, you could've died that night Leianne don't that mean shit to you?"

"And who's fault would that have been?"

I straight faced her now.

"So you saying all this shit my fuckin fault? I didn't ask to have a fucked up fami---"

"--I didn't mean it like t---"

"---You never do, you never think before you do or say some dumb shit Leianne that's your fucking problem, you wnana go back then fuckin go, I'm done here"

"And that's your problem instead of talking shit out you always ready to run"

"You got me fucked up, run? Niggas shot up that fuckin house and no one even know them niggas were I'm tryna protect yall but you don't see that"

"And left everyone else behind"

"Because yall my family, the little family I'm tryna build but you always knocking that shit, why?"

"I'm scared Alexis, that what you wanna hear? I've watched people get killed in front of me, I rather fight and know I've tried then to hide"

I chuckled bitterally.

"You ain't realised you heavily pregnant?"

"No shit Alexis and I was heavily pregnant with Lexa when all that shit went down years back and I still fought for this family, you just already ready to up and hide, you scared too huh?"

He shook my head standing up.

"I'm done talking"

"Where you going?"

"Out"

"Alexis.."

"Yes Leianne I'm fucking scared, I'm scared of loosing anyone else, I'm scared of dying I'm scared of everything iyte? That's what you wanted to hear? Man I'm out" I yelled picking up my car keys and heading out.

Rick***

I picked up lil Lj as I walked through the door.

"Where ya mama at?"

"Kitchen with grammy G and ole man Jerry"

I chuckled walking us towards the kitchen.

"Wuddup fam" I said.

"Rick..." Mama G said glaring at me.

"What I do?"

"You think I'm stupid? Why you ain't told none of us?"

"What?"

"About Lei and Lex, I know where they at"

I sighed.

"Look Lex said they finna come back soon anyways, he said to keep it on the DL till we find these niggas that shot up the house that night"

"We fam tho you could've said something" Jerry said shaking his head.

"Go watch tv in your room Lj" Tasha said.

I put him down as he pouted and left the kitchen.

"You know what the fucked up thing is?"

"What?"

"You could'nt even tell me Rick...or Lorenz" Tasha said looking real hurt.

"I wanted---"

"---But you didn't, my brother and my home girl off somewhere while some niggas want war"

"My bad"

"Yeah your fuckin bad" She spat before leaving the kitchen.

I sighed as Mama G and Jerry shook their heads leaving me in the kitchen alone.

????***

"So this nigga thought he could hide?" I said smirking driving close behind.

"Don't do nothing stupid"

"Man stfu and enjoy the fuckin ride"

I bumped the back of his car making him swerve a little. I put my mask down and drove beside the car.

"Wtf man" Heartless yelled.

"Here nigga" I said throwing him a note before driving off.

"Really?" ?? Said.

"Let the games begin"

Tbc...