Chapter 3

I carried on walking up to the front door eager to see why my parents are home so early had I missed an important event? Was it somebody’s birthday? Wait was it their anniversary I was going over all of these questions until I got up to the front door I opened it to see my parents in the kitchen chatting with tea in their hands.

“Hey what are you doing home so early who’s birthday is it did I miss your anniversary?”

 I went up and hugged them both with a kiss on the cheek. My dad gave a low chuckle and spoke with amusement,

“Oh no don’t worry hunny it’s nobody’s birthday or anniversary wait, you thought It was today? Do you even know when it is?”

“What of course I do ………….” My voice kind of trailed of at the end of that sentence and my parents just gave me a weird look.

“So anyway what where you saying before the whole anniversary thingy” I said trying to breack the awkward silence and then my mum gave me the next answer

“ eerr yes are new next door neighbours, the Shelley’s, have invited us to go round for dinner tonight so go and get ready and come over when you’re ready.” I just looked at my mum blankly Shelley, now why did that sound so familiar……………… huh. I walked up the stairs Shelley why is it so familiar oh well I carried on going up the stair’s I walked into my room and to my wardrobe. I started looking through my cloths.

“hhmm I need something smart but casual………. Wait I’m talking to myself…….. hahahaha, oh wait that’s  cute.”  The outfit consisted of a lose crem nitted jumper with i re skirt that came down bellow mid thigh with some nude pumps. I brushed out my hair that now naturally falls to my waist, I then sorted out my leather bag. I then moved onto my makeup once again i just gave myself a natural look i wasnt a fan of cakeing my face in makeup infact i only wore makeup when it was needed. Anyway i put my hair into a waterfall braid and the VIOLA i was done!! I took one last look in the mirror grabed my bag and raan ot of the door egger to meet my new neighbours!!

i ran out of the door and thought

"I really need to figure out how i know this name Shelley !!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd update of the night!

So what do you think so far?

btw im having some trouble putting pictures up on the side, it keeps saying the link is too long on every picture i try :( So can some help me pleaseeeeeeee

xx