¢нαρтєя 0

Izuku P.O.V

Everyone was against me. .

My parents. . My so called " Friends " . . They were against me being a hero . . I thought parents were suppose to support their children? . . I don't care about them anyways. .

If everybody is against me. . I don't care. . I just need 2 opinions from my idols. .

But I made that one wrong choice that day. . I asked Kacchan if I could be a hero. He looked straight at me, and there was complete silence. . And he told me, that I'd never be a hero, and shortly after he said that he started laughing hard. . His friends laughed too, they started bullying me, they pushed me around, I cried and cried. . They wouldn't stop . . I started caring less about Kacchan, and started looking up more to idol, All Might. .

The person I looked up to, says never to give up. I never gave up on my dream,

But then. . He told me that I could never. Ever. Be a real hero. Or at least never be a hero.

I see. . That now, the world isn't always Happy, with all the heroes saving the day with justice. . It's filled with hatred. Self doubt. Everything, and everyone as complete shits. I know that now.

And. . Remember how everyone was against me?

Now I'm against them, with a knife on their necks.

Heroes. . Justice. . That was all just for attention . .

How about I get some attention on your corpse?

Even if I have no quirk, i can possibly kill each hero. .

One by one. .

I'm going to become something that no one will suspect. .

I'm going to become a Villian.