¢нαρтєя 1

Izuku was always pushed around by society because he was different from everybody else. The reason why he was different? Izuku didn't have a QUIRK, what is a quirk you ask? A Quirk is a special, superhuman ability an individual can possess. Quirks are generally unique to their user, and are classified in multiple categories, he was one of the 20% of humans around the world who didn't have a quirk, and everybody with quirks judged him for that, his family, ' Friends ', other children, and teachers, but he didn't care what they said, he only cared about 2 people, his childhood hero, and his best friend, Kacchan or Katsuki Bakugou, they didn't judge him . . till that day came along, Izuku always wanted to be a hero when he was young boy, Kacchan always supported that but when Bakugou started hurting a child, Izuku tried to stop him from injuring a child with his explosion quirk and that's when Bakugou felt enraged, he was mad. Very mad, he looked like a angry buffalo, you could even see the air clouds coming from his nose and mouth. he threw Izuku on to the floor, and told him this,

"Just give up Deku, you'll never be a hero, go find a new dream stupid." He walked away from him and finished off that kid he was trying to finish off. Izuku ran home and cried, he only had one person to rely on. . his childhood hero, ALL MIGHT. Izuku finally grew up, he became a teen, still trying to be a hero like everyone else, and Izuku walked through an alleyway, drawing in his notebook. A slimy creature caught his foot and started attacking him, the slime went into his mouth, to stop him from breathing. The slimy creature said to him, " Don't worry, ill just take you control of your body for a lil time, good? It'll hurt for 45 seconds and the pain will come to an end." The green haired freckled teen struggled. "If that hero thinks he can catch me in liquid form, he can dream!" the slime creature laughed. A hero came down from the sky, and looked at both of them, "Don't worry kid! I'm here!" He yelled, and punched the slime creature to bits. " Y - You punched me because of air pressure? !" The slime creature screamed, and Izuku was losing conscious, and slowly looked at the hero. "Is that. . All Might? . ." He groaned. .

Izuku woke up a few minutes later, All Might looked at him and continued to wave, "Hey kid, you alright?" he asked. Izuku immediately shot up, "A - All Might?!" he yelled, and started bowing up and down fast. "T - Thank you!" Izuku smiled at him, and All Might smiled back. "I should be thanking you! You helped me capture this villain!" All Might pat his pocket because he trapped the slime creature in a water bottle, the freckled face boy's eyes became stars, and smiled really brightly. "Now if you excuse me, i'll be going now." He shot up to the sky, but lil did he know, Izuku held onto him. "B - But All Might! I have lots of questions to ask you!" He yelled, while his face was getting blown hard by the wind. "N - Nevermind that! L - Let go!" All Might yelled back, Izuku screamed "B - But i'll fall!" All Might quickly looked away, "G - Good point."

Blood started dripping out of All Might's mouth, and he quickly wiped it away, he landed somewhere on top of a building. He quickly placed down Izuku by him, and looked around.
As the smoke began to go away slowly, and finally he saw All Might in a wimpy, old man form. "Y - You're not All Might!" he screamed. "I am kid, you know how people try to hold in their fat to look buff? That's how i go to my muscle form." He looked so dull. . while saying that to Izuku.
"Now, excuse me while i take this villain to prison." He opened the door, leading down stairs. "Wait!. . Uh" Izuku yelled after him. "NO! I CAN'T WAIT!" He yelled back, and finally, Izuku asked him something "Is it possible for me to become a hero? . . Even without a quirk, to become like you?"

He looked back at Izuku, and frowned, "I can't say that being a hero is possible 'without a quirk' because it may not be possible, simply." Izuku looked down to the ground, obviously looking quite broken, "I - I see. ." All Might continued finishing his statement "If all you care about is to save people, then you can become a policeman. That way you are also 'Responsible for receiving the villain' A job often ridiculed and disparaged, but no less admirable!" He finally walked down stairs, and said one more thing to him, "It's not bad thing to dream. But. . . be careful not to obscure the facts kid."

Izuku stayed there, shocked and sad, and mixture of both and after that day. . He tried joining the villain society, and he succeeded, and made an oath to himself, that he will kill. Every single hero, family members, and FRIENDS, starting with Katsuki Bakugou. Izuku came up with a plan, because Katsuki Bakugou wasn't that stupid to come over here and fight him and kill him just like that. He followed the first step of his plan, and the first step was to capture his parents and kill them slowly. . He went to Katsuki Bakugou's house and captured them, it wasn't easy, his mom fought back, but eventually he captured her. He then followed the second step of his plan, and it was to threaten Katsuki Bakugou to come here, or else they would be dead, and obviously he would have killed them even if he did or didn't come there, no witnesses, no survivors. After a few hours, Katsuki Bakugou finally arrived, with a pissed off face. He was angry, and was about to blow up the house with his quirk, but he didn't because he thought he would burn down the house with his parents in it. He looked up to the broken house, wood was breaking, he heard some rats squeaking, and bricks falling, and he was obviously scared in the inside, but proceeded to go in, when he tried to open the door. The door immediately fell down in front of him, revealing the entrance of the house, and the dark, dark hallway with some flashing lights. The blood on the wall spelled out 'Hero', he became more scared each second he was in there. It smelled really bad, the pipes broke, and showed water leaking from the walls, mixing with the blood, and blood was dripping from the roof, if you could describe the smell, just think of rotten metal at its worse. He then heard some footsteps, pounding against the hardwood on the ground, and eventually some creaks. Finally, he heard a loud scream, it sounded like his mother's voice, and after that scream he also heard his father's scream. He tried looking for them, each opened the door, and each second he opened each door, he was about to pee in his pants. When he finally opened the last door, Izuku immediately threw his fathers, and mothers head at him, he looked at the head in horror, and his expression on face was mix of scared, sad and angry. He looked up to Izuku, but he was nowhere to be found. Or so he thought, Izuku jumped on him and pinned a knife on his neck. "Shhh. . this will be over soon Kacchan ~" Izuku giggled. Bakugou tried to be free of Izuku's wrath, but failed, he tried struggling and struggling even more, and still failed. Izuku looked at Bakugou's face, his face looked. .Hilarious. . to Izuku at least. "Any last words?" Izuku asked him, "See you in hell" Bakugou replied. "Tsk, Tsk Kacchan, that's not how you treat a friend.~" he giggled and slowly injected the knife into his throat. "I'll meet you back in heaven mom. ." Bakugou said, as a tear drifted off his face. When he was done, all the blood sprayed out of his neck, and sprayed on Izuku. Izuku was laughing, like a maniac, and licked some blood off him. " Poor Bakugou, i'll always be aHead of you ~"

Izuku stepped outside, and took a deep breathe, and let it all out. "I'm coming for you next All Might" He giggled.

To Be Continued. .