If You Have Nothing To Say

Did I loved him?Yes. Do I love him right now?No. I use to.I use to think that once you love someone, it lasts forever.I probably was wrong.

-You told me things that no one said to me before, and you did things that make me fall in love with you Chris! How can you even say that?! Am I just a little lost shit that you found on your way to fame!?

No answer.He was just sitting there staring at the ground like a little boy.And it pissed me off.

-I'm done Chris.I am just...done.

He raised his head and looked at me right in the eyes,With his most strange look.

-I guess you decide. You've always been the one that decided right? I don't want to fight cause I know you love me.

How could he even say that?Is he in my mind?Of course I love him,more than I even love myself but he can't run my mind as he want.The tears were hidden behind my eyes but I was Trying to retain them as long as I could.

-Good bye Chris.

He looked at me right in the eyes a last time and smiled while he was going to the door.He slammed the door.I guess during the way he had done to the door he get mad.I just sat behind the door and start crying.He is such an asshole, he'll always be an asshole.