Me

I was at home now. This stupid thing was over and Jay even won an award.I was kind of proud to be one of his friends.He was really a nice person, and I appreciate it.Whatever, I was in LA to records a few songs too, before I go back to Barbados for some good times and vacation.

-Come on Robz, get out of this bed!

It was Melissa.These last days she was irritated, like really pissed but she didn't want to tell me.

-Later, please I need to sleep more than anything in the world right now.

-Get up.You got a guest.

She said these last words on a tune.Ok,I jumped out of my bed and I dressed quickly.I didn't felt well.I just wanted to catch some sleep and maybe smoke a little and lay in bed again,I wasn't in a good mood.

-Heeeeey cutie!

Of course it was Nicki.She wouldn't give up like that.When she has a project, she made sure that it goes on the way she wants to.I can't blame her for that.She's too cute.

-I told you I'll come back t'see ya.How you going?

-Fine.

I smiled,and she took my arms to put me on the sofa.Mel was already gone outside to smoke and my bodyguards were outside.

-Yeah,hum, I just wanted to tell you- And I'm sorry if you don't want to talk about it but we have to anyway-So! I talked to Aubrey yesterday and I mentionned your name of course.

-And? I mean ok you said my name,what a big deal !But what did you two say about me?

-I was going to this point darling, it's just because I saw you two talk yesterday and,well you know...

-Noooo, I don't .

Ok, I may like Nicki, sometimes she annoys me.

-I just want to make sure that you two won't fall...in the trap again.You know all of this fame and everything! OMG I just became a philosopher !

I laughed ,after all Nicki is just...Nicki!

-You know, we didn't really talk right? We just shared...the latest news.

-Ok, well you know, it's whatever, I like you Rihanna, huh, you're a friend of miiiine !

Come on, sometimes she is just scary I admit it.

She spended the rest of the morning at home, we spoke about everything and anything.The last time I saw her was months ago and we just didn't see each other for no apparent reasons but it just happened.I am almost completely sure that it's because of Drake and the whole story since.Well, more because of me actually, but whatever, after that I've been so bad with myself that I've been kind of punished, I punished myself for being a bad person about that.

We spended al of the afternoon recording a song, and I just couldn't take Drake off my head, since I saw him actually, I just kept thinking if I should test him as I said.Maybe he was not going to stay in LA really long and i would probably bother him anyway.I mean, why he wanted to talk to me?To make me feel guilty or blame me for something.I think too much,way too much.