The reality

0000

I woke up early this morning cause I had to do my hair and get prepared for the tonight show, Yusef wanted to innovate so I let him do what he wanted. At the end, it was pretty cool, it changed what I usually had and I liked it. Drake called me saying he'll be there in the afternoon. I told Jenn and she looked at me with her "I know what happens here" look.

-You'll stay here this afternoon? I asked her

-No but don't worry, I have to check the details for tonight so I will be back late.

-I wasn't worry.

-Come on Robyn, you know what I mean. She said amused

-Yeah, whatever, can you help me putting this on? I asked her to change the subject

My dress was difficult to zip up.

I spend the rest of the morning walking in the house, smoking and surfing the internet, posting pictures on Instagram, Jenn was already gone when I heard the doorbell, I opened the door to a smiling Drake.

-Hey, come in, I said letting him in

He was with his bodyguard that stayed outside, I don't know what this invitation was about, I just said him to come because I wanted to see him and here he is. He sat in the couch, looking at me. He made me feel nervous so I went into the kitchen to get a bottle.

-Wanna drink?

-Yeah, but only if it's a good one, he said

I came back with two glasses and the bottle of wine.

-drinkin in the afternoon? Not too often I hope, he said jokingly.

-Nah, only for the right reasons. So, where do you go after Houston?

-New Orleans, I'm sure in another life, I come from there.

-Why?

-I don't know, I just love this city, maybe one day I'll live there.

-Yeah, It's nice, but LA is better.

-Umh umh, I don't think so.

-Yes it is!

-Arrrh, you know I'm gonna win tho

-Fine, I let you this one.

He was all smiling laying on his seat. He told me about going back to Toronto for Christmas with his crew, spending money and having fun, Christmas was in a little more than two weeks and I still hadn't bought gifts. Shame on me.

It was becoming more comfortable to talk as if we were old friends. I got up to put the empty glasses in the kitchen, Drake followed me.

-Your house is really nice.

-Thanks, I don't spend a lot of time in it but it's cool to come here sometimes. Wanna eat something?

-I have a question. He said of a sudden

-What?

-Why am I here? Drake said while walking towards me getting closer, I stepped back until my back was against the fridge.

-I wanted to see you.

Why lie? He had the right to know that I was dying to see him.

-Me too.

I was trying to act like I wasn't affected by the feel of Drake's breath on my cheek. Everything was normal and, all of a sudden, I find myself against the fridge, his face was like ten inches from mine. He had so much effect on me without even knowing it.

-I just- I started before I felt Aubrey's soft lips on mine. He grabbed my back, pulling me closer to him, I gave him back his sweet kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, grabbing it. He stared at me smiling when the doorbell rang.

We immediately put away from each other and I went open the door. It was Jen coming back, when she saw Drake, she immediately smiled at him.

-Heyyy my buddy !

-Hi Jen, he simply said smiling and hugging her.

-You'll stay with us a little longer?

-Hum no, I was about to go, I'll see yall.

I stayed on the side, putting my hand to my mouth, touching my lips, to be sure it was all real, he looked at me one last time, with an intense look and went back to the door.