After Parents Day

Everyone wakes up to David saying "GOOOOOD MORNING CAMPERS! Time for breakfast." Everyone wakes up and goes to get breakfast. Max doesn't eat, but he gets some coffee. "Max? Why the long face?" Nikki said while stretching his face. "Nothing.  AND NIKKI! WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT HURT!" Nikki smiled then laughed and said "Hehe! I know, but then why do you look more depressed than usual?" "I'm fine. Just, couldn't sleep."  "Was it Neil's snoring?" Nikki asked while snickering. "HEEYY! For your information, I only snore when its cold." Neil shrieks. Max sighs. "Nah, its nothing, don't worry about it." David walks up to Max with a sad face "Are you sure you're okay Max?"  Max screamed in frustration"I'M FINE! WHY DOES EVERYONE CARE ABOUT MY FEELINGS ALL OF THE SUDDEN!" He runs out of the mess hall and back to his tent in rage. David, being such a cinnamon roll, lets Max have the day off, since he still feels bad about the other day. While Max is relaxing in his tent, the other campers went canoe racing. 

"Ok camper, we are gonna split you up into teams of three." David cheered. Nikki waves her hand. "Hey David, were's Max?" She questioned with a loud tone. "He's feeling... a little under the weather. But that wont stop our full day of fun ahead." David replied. "Anyways. everyone find two partners. Nikki is with Neil and Space kid. Nerris is with Harrison and Preston. And Ered is with Dolph and Nerf. "Let the race begin." David shouts waving a Camp Campbell flag."The team that comes back first is Ered's group." David shouts. "Cool." Ered says as she flipped her hair while Dolph and Nerf are cheering for themselves. Everyone walks back to the mess hall for dinner and then get ready for bed. 

___________________________________________________

Hey guys so this is kinda my first story but the other pages will be longer and better i promise OH by the way this is Chelsea :)