Chapter 6: Park Woo Jin

Mandu POV

It's been a while since I last call my friends for a gathering at my house. So I decided this Sunday we should meet up at my house for movie. But I'm more excited by the fact that I'll be introducing Woo Jin to them for the first time.

It's been a while since I met Woo Jin. I first met him when I was at Hongdae shopping for fall clothes. While I was looking for a shop that I'm interest a loud music was playing on a speaker and there's a tall handsome looking guy was in the center dancing. His dancing caught my eye and I decided that spending a little time on watching his dance won't harm that much, so I decided to watch.

After his performance I was about to walk away but there was a strong grip holding my wrist...I turn around to see the dancing boy panting with heavy breathes. It's getting quite silent so I decided to broke the silence....

"Umm what can I help you?" I asked since it's getting intense down there *my wrist it hurt*

"Opps...I'm sorry about that" he said while letting go of my hand and looking down to his feet.

"Ani...it's okay" I said with a soft smile

"Ohh!! Umm...Annyeonhaseyeo my name is Park Woo Jin" he said while reaching his hand for a handshake.

"Ne...annyeong my name is Kim Mandu" I said and receive his handshake.

"This must be a little sudden... but can you be my girlfriend?" Woo Jin said while touching the back of his neck.

What the hell is this?? It's weird that a guy who know how to dance and all of a sudden ask me to be girlfriend? Eotteoke...I'm so nervous right now...lets just go with the flow.

"Umm...yes?" I said the answer but I feel like I won't regret this decision.

"Uhh jinja? Gomawo...na saranghae" Woo Jin said it and give me a hug.

I was JUNGSHOOK that he hug me too tight to the point I can't breathe. Then I tap on his shoulder repeatedly to let go of me.

"Ohh I'm sorry for hug too tight...I'm just so happy" Woo Jin said it and then did a b-boy out of the blue. But it's kinda cool, I just laugh at how this boi is so energetic.

Then he keep on dancing to another song and then he keep on dancing like there is no end to what's he doing. It's feel like years to me for standing there with the crowd looking my "boyfriend" dancing ENERGECTICLY without rest.

I facepalm myself for being so stupid to accept this boi as my boyfriend. So childish😂😂

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Hope you enjoy it...this idea of the story came when I was about to sleep. And this story was written at 12:00 p.m. So excuse those mistakes and typo.

Vote

Comment