Chapter 15: the big finish

Jakes pov

After 5 hours of alexis preparing with tess and rik, she was finally ready.

She came down the stairs with the others not far behind and I swear my jaw nearly hit the floor.

She was just so beautiful

"Careful lover boy, you might catch a fly" she said pushing my arm playfully

"Y-you look amazing" I said lost for words.

"Scrubbed up alright yourself" she said with a wink

"Come on you flirts, it's time to go" chance called and we followed him to the van.

The whole team pulled up and walked through. I instantly met an army of jakepaulers and took pics with all of them.

We danced our little hearts out before a really slow song came on.

"JAKE AND ALEXIS SLOW DANCE" Tony yelled. Soon he had the whole room chanting "slow dance slow dance"

"My lady" I smiled reaching my hand out to Alexis.

She instantly put her hand in mine and I lead her to the semi-formed circle.

"Will you take this dance?" I asked her.

"Of course jake" she smiled at me.

I brung her head to my chest and we swayed slowly from side to side.

"It's funny how it all started with a drunken text" she mumbled while laughing quietly.

"Best drunken text I've ever sent" I said.

"What are you thinking?" She asked me as we continued to move Around the circle"

"How much I really wanna kiss you right now" I said and she chuckled.

As if making my dreams come true she brung her lips to mine. The crowed clapped and yelled.

"Ya know I'm gonna marry you someday"  was the last words I said before letting go of her.

"I know jake, I know" she smiled before walking away.

I just stood speechless at how lucky I was.

••••••

AND THATS THE END

I hope you found some enjoyment from this book.

Don't forget to look out for the sequel coming September 30th/ October 1st

Ily all so much ❤️