How To Be Popular In Elementary School

I'm going to tell you how to be popular in elementary school, step by step!!!

1. DEMONSTRATE YOUR UNIQUE PERSONALITY EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER SOMEONE WHO IS UNIQUE AND BRAVE TO BE DIFFERENT.

>MAKING JOKES, Don't ever be afraid to crack some jokes, people just love to be friends with someone who is funny and hilarious.

>WRITE, are you a poet? Flare out some of your nice work and find someone with the same hobbies.

>TRENDSETTER, Are you someone who is making your whole class use mechanical pencils? Or are you the one that makes new trends of neon colored striped socks in the summer? Giving advice to your friends will be a very suitable job for you!

>CHEF, Amazing in cooking and/ or baking? Bake some sweets and some simple cakes and give them to your friends.

2.BE ACADEMIC, Study hard, and get good grades! It will help people know that you are the smart one that they'd like to be.

>TAKE GOOD NOTES, Find some cute note-pads in the dollar store, some colored pens, highlighters, post-it stickers to help you attracted.

>GET SOME EXTRA COURSE, Do you have some time to spend? Then why don't you take some extra courses to the weakest subject you couldn't understand?

>READ NICE BOOKS, I bet you have some time to spend to read, but your to lazy to do it. A research stated that children could learn and remember things better than the adults.

3.SOCIALIZE WITH EVERYONE, What's wrong with having LOTS of friends????

>START A CONVOSATION, Saying "Hi" and "Hello" isn't going to hurt you , there must be a person that will just stay quite, but that shouldn't stop you from being popular!!!

>Say the magic words, everyone like a polite person, someone who knows the basic manners such as thank you, please, and sorry.

4.BE NICE, Nobody wants to hang out with someone who is always making them feel bad.

>GIVE COMPLIMENTS, of course you like someone who compliments you, but don't over do it.

>BE FORGIVING, everyone have done some mistakes, and you need to forgive them. It's not like you are perfect either.

5.HYGIENE, Do you smell like anchovy? Read this one please!!!

-take a bath

-wear deodorant

-wear good smelling fragrances

-brush your teeth and floss

-WEAR SOME MAKE UP *blush *lip gloss *eye shadow (DON'T OVER DO IT!!!)

6.BE CONFIDENT IN WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOUR GOOD AT! Everyone is good at something!

7.ENJOY YOURSELF, AND MAKE SURE THAT YOUR TRYING TO BE GOOD KIND OF POPULAR, NOT THE BAD KIND. Gossiping, bullying, or making fun of people is a negative thing to do and a # 1 thing to avoid!!!!

8.BE NICE TO EVERYBODY NOT JUST THE POPULAR KIDS!

9.HELP OTHERS, This can be by helping carrying books, cleaning up after an activity, or helping with work. Helpful people shine in a group, and find it easier to get help for their self if they need it.

10.FOLLOWERS OR FRIENDS???, Make sure that you aren't mixing up your friend with your followers!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope these things helped you become more popular in elementary school!!!!

Please comment!!!!!