How To Be Popular In Middle School

I'm going to tell you how to be popular in middle school!!!! WITH BEAUTY TIPS!!!

1.WEAR NICE LOOKING CLOTHES. Looking your best will help you be accepted by others, and nice clothes may help you accomplish this. Try clothing brands such as Justice 4 girls, Old Navy, American Eagle, Hollister, Guess, Forever 21, and Wet Seal.

2.ACCESSORIZE. Try hoop earrings. Big thick hoops look too "grown up" on preteens. Try thin style hoop or stud earring work as well. Don't pick earrings that look too childish, like those ones with big peace signs and hearts. For necklaces you can wear pendants and other chain necklace. You can even wear beaded jewelry, bot not something you made in 3rd grade. Some neat things Alex and Ani bracelets or Rainbow loom bracelets. Again with accessories, you don't want to look too childish but not too grown up.

3.WEAR AGE-APPROPRIATE, MODEST, MAKEUP, if your responsible, you may be allowed to wear some makeup. Nothing too crazy though. Lip balms and gloss is good. Don't wear lipstick!!! you'll look too grown up. It would just look strange. 0-0!!! You can wear some foundation (a tiny bit), concealer, mascara (try brown - it looks more natural) and a bit of blush in pink coral. Skip eyeshadow and eyeliner.

4.HAVE GOOD HYGIENE! Brush your teeth 2 times a day with whitening toothpaste. Take a shower everyday, but only wash your hair every other day. (It ruins your hair if you wash it too much) USE DEODORANT! Nobody wants to be around with someone who smells. If you have braces, get pain silver to match everything. Brush your hair everyday! You can straighten, crimp, curl or scrunch it. Some hairstyles are the basic ponytail, top knot, fishtail braid, side braid, side braid or you could just wear your hair down. Some cool hair accessories are bows and headbands. Remember, don't wear the same hair style everyday. Checkout YouTube for some inspiration videos on cool new hair styles.

5.BE NICE!!! Just a simple compliment can make someone's day! Give gifts to friends such as candy or jewelry. It really makes you a lot better!

6. GET GOOD GRADES! You don't have to be an A student, just try not to never get anything lower than a C.

7. DECORATE YOUR LOCKER. Add a mirror, cork board and dry erase boars, magnets, and some small stuffed animals/toys, and pictures of friends. You can even put together cork coaster all together in rows and make an awesome cork board (make sure the coasters have cool designs on them).

8.HAVE A REALLY COOL BEDROOM SO WHEN YOUR FRIENDS COME OVER IT LOOKS GREAT! Buy some new curtains and new bedding. Get a patterned rug and a lamp to match. Rearrange your bedroom to make it look super cute and brand new!!!

9. HONESTY. Have your true friends and not just the popular kids.

10.NO FIGHTING. You'll see people in movies insulting, pranking and arguing with each other. They aren't popular. It doesn't make you popular or confident if you have to make others feel bad to get there.

11.DON'T BE SHY! Go and hang out with some of the popular people.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hopes this helps you get popular in middle school and I guess you can use this in high school but i have a different thing for that!!!

Please comment and please follow and join the alexia army!!!

(thatawesomeauthor)