~chapter 11~ Yes, I'll be your...

-DANNY'S POV-

"Nathan, if you give her shit one more time, I will fucking end you." I snarled at Nathan, keeping him in a choke hold. I know now, all of her story. And I will never let it go.

"I'll give her what ever the fuck I want." He spit back at me. This little prick.

"Listen to what I say or I will make you wish you were never born! You got me?" I yelled in his face, he flinched. Then smirked.

"Have you gone soft? Got a thing for the fake whore now? Too bad, I bet she would have been a good fuck." Nathan wheezed through my grip. He did not just call my girl a whore.

Wait, my girl? No. She's too messed up.

But, you can help her.

No. No. NO.

Yes.

Stop!

"I have not gone soft. I just have respect. Get some." I said coldly.

"Nah, much better to hump and dump. That used to be your way, until you got a girlfriend." Nathan laughed.

"She's not my girlfriend! Shut the fuck up." I glared at him.

"No." Nathan glared back. That does it.

The entire hall gathers around as my fist connects with his face. Nathan growls, then launches himself at me. I side step him and he runs into the lockers. I grab him by the neck and throw him to the tiled ground. I settle on top of him and immediately start punching him.

"Danny! Stop!" I hear Vickie's voice, I continue. Then I feel her grab my fist, I look up at her, she has tears in her green eyes. Fuck.

"Vick, what's wrong?" I ask, getting off of Nathan. He laughs dryly, but I ignore him.

"Just, come on. Let's ditch this place, Taco Bell?" She asks. I nod.

"Now you're ditching school with your girlfriend. Don't knock her up." Nathan said, attempting to get up. I was about to punch him, but Vickie already started kicking him. She stopped after five kicks, and grinned in satisfaction as he grabbed his ribs in pain.

That's my girl... Yeah, my girl.

"Vickie?" I asked.

"Mm" she said, looking around at the crowd, searching for a way out.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, loud enough for the first round of girls to hear, they gasped in shock. Vickie's jaw dropped, how adorable.

"Well!?" A girl shouted. I looked at Vickie's eyes.

-VICKIE'S POV-

"Well!?" A girl shouted, my eyes found Danny's.

"I, um, well-er- I guess. Yes. Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." I grinned, Danny sighs in relief. I lean my head back, and he reaches down and kisses me.in front of everyone.

Talk about a kodak moment.

----A/N----

It's finally here! Ahhhh! Well, I'm ganna ask you to check out this girl 'Billionzz'! She has a great story line going on! I'm watching her story for sure! It's called "Girl Code"... Check it out!

Okay! Question time!

Are you excited?

Love triangle soon?

Dad soon?

First date, where?

Xoxoxo

-Ella