chapter 12~ Frozen

It's been two weeks since Danny and I started dating, and the newness and rumors have died down kinda. Three days ago my dad got out of jail and so far, no sign of him.

"Hey babe." Danny whispered in my ear as I was pulling books out of locker, I shivered and smiled. I shut my locker and faced the Greek god look alike, I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled. He put his hand on the back of my curled hair, still red of course.

"Hi." I said sarcastically as he pulled me in for a deeper kiss.

When we heard a clearing of a throat we broke apart, gasping for breath. It was Dylan. And Tyra.

"Two things. One, me and Tyra are officially together. Two, class starts in about thirty seconds." He dropped two bombs on us. I wanted to celebrate, but we couldn't be late. I grabbed Danny ' hand and ran to Mr. Burns class. 

We ran in and took our seat at least three seconds before the bell rang and I sighed in relief.

We were doing a reading activity when the door was loudly banged on.

Mr. Burns walked to the door and opened it, he was immediately pushed back.

"Where is she?!" A man yelled, stepping in.

I froze.

It's him.

"Excuse me sir, but-" The man punched Mr. Burns, shutting him up.

My dad just knocked the history teacher.

Danny brought me close.

"Oh little whore, I've been looking for you." My father sing songed and walked around the room slowly, looking at the petrified students and examining them.

He grabbed a girl named Penny and pulled a knife from his pocket, he held it against her trembling skin.

"Listen hoe, stand up or I kill her." He growled. I looked at Danny, he still didn't seem to get who this guy was.

I looked at Penny.

Dad.

Penny.

Danny.

I stand up. And dad laughs. He drops Penny and strides to me.

Danny tries to get me away, but avoid his grasps, not wanting anyone else hurt.

"You little fucking bitch. You put me in jail." He said, grabbing me and shaking me violently. 

"You killed her!  My fucking mother you asshole! You shot me!" I screamed at him, he slapped me. The students were watching worried and scared. They all gasped.

Danny was yelling for me.

"Who's this? Does shut have a boyfriend? " He said, and slapped me. Suddenly he was pushed away from me, and Danny was beating him.

I was trying to help Danny, and to calm everyone down, then I called the principal. 

Then I heard the sound of a switched blade.

Then I heard Danny holler in pain.

Then I saw the blood run down Danny 's shirt, Danny got stabbed.

I shriek in pain when I see Danny fall limp. I don't if he's dead, or unconscious, but I do know, my price of shit stern donor is going to pay.