Chapter 2

*Harry's P.O.V.*

When we got to my mom's house I was so excited. I've missed my mom so much. We all got out and went inside. My mom came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Aw baby I've missed you so much." I smiled and hugged my mom tight. She let go and Gilliana came up to me while my mom greeted the other boys.

"Hey little brother." I hugged my sister.

"How is everything?" I turned to my mom as we all walked to the kitchen to get some food.

"All is good. The house next door was sold and she just moved in not 10 minutes ago." I sat at the counter and looked to Niall.

"Hey Niall didn't you say that girl on the plane was moving in here?" He nodded. "Well what are the chances that's her?" He shrugged. Fine don't speak then. 

"Wait, what girl?" Liam walked over to me.

"Oh well me and Niall sat next to this girl on the plane and she fell asleep on Niall's shoulder. It was kinda cute." We all looked over to Niall and he was blushing. "Aw little Nialler is blushing." We laughed lightly.

"Well let's go you guys." I got off the counter and started walking towards the door.

"Where are we going?" Liam and the guys followed behind me.

"We are going to go see if the girl on the plane is my neighbor. Duh." I smiled cheekily. Liam just sighed and shook his head. I walked down the steps and over to my neighbors house.

"Okay Niall. You get to knock." I smiled and stood to the side. He looked at me. "

Why me?"

"Uh because you are the one who talked to her." He sighed.

"Can't you do it your her neighbor plus this was your idea." Ugh stubborn child.

"Fine.." I knocked on the door and just what I thought. The girl from the plane answered.

"Hi neighbor!"

*Megans P.O.V.*

I set my keys down on my kitchen counter and walked into the living room. I hope my furniture is here soon so I don't have to sleep on the floor. I walked around the house and looked in the backyard. It was a beautiful house. I smiled to myself. 

I went into the kitchen again and sat on the counter. I love living alone. But now I'm bored...

*Knock* *knock*

well that's weird.. I got up off the counter and walked over to my door. I opened it and there stood all 5 members of One Direction.

"Hi neighbor!" I looked up and Harry was smiling at me. Wait, neighbor?!

"You live n-next d-door to m-me??" Damn I hate when I stutter.. He just smiled.

"Yes I do." Well wonderful. I live next to my idol.

"Well uh.." What am I supposed to say?! "Hi..." They all laughed.

"Are you a fan?" Liam asked.

"Yeah actually.. I am." I bit my lip, suddenly feeling very insecure. "Do you guys wanna come inside?" I felt awkward with them just standing on my doorstep. They nodded and I moved, opening the door wider so that they could come inside. I closed the door behind them and we all walked to my empty living room.

"Sorry there isn't really a place to sit or anything I kinda just moved in literally 5 minutes ago." I blushed.

"Don't worry about it, love. You weren't expecting 5 guys to come over to your house." Liam walked over to my side. I nodded.