Chapter 5

*Megan's P.O.V.* 

"Do you think they will actually come over?" I bit my lip suddenly feeling very stupid for asking them. She nodded.

"They said they would. Stop worrying." I nodded. "Now lets go get your blanket from upstairs and your pillows. When they come over you can take my car and have one of the guys, perferably Niall," I blushed. "Go with you to the store, and we can get more pillows and blankets from their house." I nodded feeling reassured. We got up and went upstairs. I grabbed my comforter and she grabbed my pillows.

"Wait.. Don't i need cable so we can watch the movies?" She shook her head.

"No you just gotta plug the movie player into the tv." I nodded and we set the blanket on my couch. We pushed the coffee table over towards the corner of the room so we would have more room. 

*Knock, Knock* 

I smiled. They did come. I got up and slid over towards the door since I was in socks. I opened it and the guys were standing there with 2 pretty girls. I knew one, Lynelle, Liam's girlfriend, but I didn't know the other one. She was really pretty too. 

"Hey guys." I smiled at them and moved to the side so they could come in. We all walked into the living room. Julia smiled at them. "By the way guys, this is Julia, my best friend." They smiled and waved at her. They all sat down on different couches and stuff. 

"So who is this?" I pointed to the girl who was sitting by Harry. He looked very protective of her but she isn't Christina.. Maybe a cousin?

Harry cleared his throat. "Uh.. this is Leila.. My girlfriend." Girlfriend? Does that mean he's cheating on Christina??

"Whaaa?" He laughed lightly.

"Uh can you guys keep a secret?" I nodded. I love secrets. I took a seat on the floor by the fireplace.

"Well.. uh Leila is my girlfriend. My real girlfriend. Christina is just for the public.. Don't get me wrong, she is a lovely person, but I love Leila." I nodded and smiled.

"That's cute." He laughed. "What?"

He shook his head. "I thought you would freak and say stuff but uh thanks." I nodded.

"I'm sorry Mr. Styles but I'm no bitch.. all the time." Julia started laughing and I threw a pillow at her. "Yeah secret is safe." Me and Julia nodded. 

"Great." He smiled. They look adorable together and Harry looks genuinely happy.

"Okay.. so I'm going to the store for snacks.. and Julia is going to help you guys being blankets and pillows from your house.. If you don't mind."

They shook their head. "That's fine." I smiled.

"So who wants to help me go to the store and get snacks?"

"NIALL!" They all pointed at Niall and I laughed. He blushed and stood up.

"I guess I will." I smiled.

"Okay please no wrecking my house. I just put everything out.. I don't need stuff ruined." They nodded and we all walked outside after I grabbed my purse and Julia's car keys.

Me and Niall got in Julia's car and the rest of them went over to Harry's house to get blankets and stuff..

"Actually.. Niall can you drive?" I blushed.

"Yeah I can why?" We switched seats and I put my seatbelt on.

"Well I don't really know where everything is so.. I think it's best if we don't get lost trying to get food for everyone." He laughed and nodded. We pulled out of the driveway and started driving towards the store. He turned the radio on and we had a small jamming session in the car. It was fun. We pulled up to Safeway and got out.