Ascension and Weapons i

Danaya

The sound of metals clashing mixed with the deafening roar of the audience echoed in my ears. It looks like my sisters are putting a good show in the arena. The thundering sound of water battled the howling scream of the wind as it looked like another powerful attacks clashed. I clenched my fist to my kali as I ready myself to face my brutal older sister next. Then the voice of one of my handmaids woke me up from my slumber. I swear it really felt like it was real but I guess I was just hallucinating.

Lireo

It's been three years passed since the destined divination was done to the royalties. The diwani's have already honed their skills in their respective elements. Amihan, the last of them to study magic has made herself on par with her sisters.

The diwanis are currently being prepped for their grand audience with the denizens of Lireo and all of encantadia. This is also the time where they will ascend into and gain the title of "Sangre". All of them came of age and the queen mother and the council thought that it is the right time for them to be introduced in public and allow them to do their quests for enchanted weapons.

"I can't believe we'll be going outside after all those years of waiting" Alena clasped her hands on her chest

"Hmph, as if you've never went outside" Danaya slumped in her chair as she let one of her handmaids do her hair ornaments.

"Do you really have to bring that up Danaya?" the older diwani glared at her sister.

"What? Am I not right?" Danaya just looked at her sister straight in the eye. Making Alena's expression turned sour.

Meanwhile on the other corner of the room the two older ones are almost done with their preparations.

"I-I can't believe were really doing this" Amihan stared at her reflection in the mirror. Her dark hair braided into, with beautiful bluish white gems that sparkles as the light hits them. It, reminiscent of the night sky.

"Well what do you expect my dear sister? We're royalties, of course we'll be meeting the populace sooner or later" Pirena turned her head to look at her sister. Her hair was done in an updo like style with streaks of scarlet highlights on it that makes it look like it's the embodiment of fire.

"I- it's just that I'm not ready yet" Amihan clutched her hands together

Pirena stood up and calmed her sister by rubbing her shoulders

"Everything's gonna be alright, you need to get used to it, what will you do when the time comes that we need to face them in close distance. Like when the time I as queen call someone, of course you and our sisters need to be there as my council" Pirena smiled as she looked at both their reflection

"Well that was reassuring" Amiha jokingly said as they heard Ades calling for them

"Do we really need to wear these veils?" The two of them heard their youngest complain.

"You really need to diwani, your faces can't be revealed until the ceremony ends" Ades stood her ground firmly against the hard headed princess.

Alena on the other hand just graciously bowed down her head to let the handmaids put the veil on.

Amihan and Pirena did too. Only their eyes can be seen.

Castle Gates

"Okay men ready your guards, this journey towards the temple will be the most crucial in today's event. Each of the diwanis will be taking a different path and I am entrusting them to you" Mashna Muros said as they prepared the carriages that will be carrying the diwanis to the venue.