America Part 1

Voices and foot steps coming closer.  You looked up and realized you were in a total different place. You now sat outside double doors. You attempt to stand but fell back do to a sharp pain in your ankle. You cried out in pain and few tears slips down your cheeks, which you quickly whip away.

"You, ok?" An oddly familiar voice with a British accent asked

"Yo, you ok?"

You looked up to be met with the blue eyes of non other than America from Hetalia. Your mouth hung open for a moment. Behind him was England and France fighting.

"I have to be dreaming."

"Uh dudette?" You jolt back to reality.

"I'm fine." You lied as you once again tried to stand up but only fell against him.

"It's ok dudette your hero is here to save you." He held you up.

Your cheeks lite up. He picked you up caring you into the room you were sitting outside of.

"Wait! Who is she?" England asked. You said the first thing that came to mind.

"I'm (country name )."

"Your the new country we heard about?" America said.

He sat you down in one of the chair. Only then did you notice you no longer wore your prom dress but (favorite outfit). You must have missed something cause England yelled, "why do you get to look after her."

"Dude, she's wearing my flag." America said pointing to your necklace