A Morning Meeting

(Sophia's P.O.V.)

I wake up on the couch snuggled up to Max. I quickly push myself away from him feeling guilty. My stomach starts to hurt, but I try to fight it off.
I go into the bathroom and put on my cute sweatshirt from South Dakota, with a pair of Jean shorts and my Nikes. I brush my teeth aggressively, and put on some make-up.
When I go back out to the living room. Faith is just waking up, and looks very tired. After she gets ready, we pull out the pancake mix and start to make pancakes. By the time Max, Harvey, and Mr. and Mrs. Scuppie are awake, the pancakes are finished.
After we finish eating, we walk out to the living room and Faith turns on the TV. We watch the news because nothing else is on.
Max and Harvey are finally ready for the day and come out to the living room. But before they can sit down, the doorbell rings.
Mr. Scuppie comes out from the kitchen and answers it. He's blocking my view, but I can hear one or maybe two girls giggling. Mr. Scuppie walks away leaving the door open and two girls come running in.
One girl has long, blonde, curly hair flowing down almost to her waist. She is wearing a neon pink crop top, and you can see she has a belly button peircing. She has the shortest skirt I've ever seen and a pair of cute black boots. She has pounds of make-up on. She looks pretty, but also doesn't in some ways.
The other girl has short black and platinum blonde ombre hair. Her hair is cut to her shoulders and she is wearing a black see-through shirt. Her sweatpants were falling down and her shoes were almost like high heels. She too, had a face full make-up.
As they ran in the girl with the crop top ran to Max and gave him a huge hug. The other sprinted to Harvey and when she got to him, she started aggressively kissing his forehead and cheek.
They finally turned around and looked at Faith and I, their mouths dropping open. The girl with the ombre hair looked at us and with fake smile, choked,"Hi."

(Faith's P.O.V.)
I tried to smile and at the same time tried not throw up. How old were these girls, like 14? And one has a belly button piercing, like holy crap.
We all had breakfast in silence, then head to the park. Britt and Gigi have been giving us death stares all morning. They definitely hate us, I'm not too sure why though. At the park, Sophia and I head to the swings to talk. "Hey, guy. I'm going to talk to Sophia quick, we'll be there in a minute," I say.
"What's up?" she asks.
"You know what's up, Britt and Gigi. They absolutely hate us, and I don't like them,"I say.
"We should do something,"Sophia starts saying, but she is cut off by Max calling us over. We head over to the highest park of the playground and climb up. For a little while, we all talk about each other, when and ice cream truck drives through the park. We all climb down from the playground and start to run over when Harvey says,"We'll get everyone some of the special that they have. You guys can stay here and bond...or whatever..."