Lost Trust

(Faith's P.O.V.)

We both ran back to the house sobbing. I open the door and Mrs. Scuppie comes to greet us. "Girls, your back... Oh my days...what happened to you?" she asks as we stand there full of blood and tears. "Brittany and Gigi beat us up,"Sophia says.
"Oh, please. You girls just met, and Sophia, I think your becoming suicidal. You slit your wrists, dear. I'm going to call your parents,"she says.
"No, I swear. It wasn't us..."
She cuts us of and says,"You girls have been through enough today. Go clean up and rest."
We start hiking up the stairs, when we hear the phone ring.
"Yes, we'll be there at 5:30. And say hi to your mum for me. Bye," Mrs. Scuppie states. "Get some different clothes on girl, we are going to the Mills' for dinner."

(Sophia's P.O.V.)

I follow Faith up the stairs and into our room. She opens the dresser with a sigh, and takes out a purple long sleeve shirt and leggings. I grab a long sleeve black shirt and a pair of ripped jeans.
I let her take a shower first. While I'm waiting I try to clean up my cuts. About five minutes later, she steps out with shaggy, wet hair. I go into the bathroom and start the shower. I take off my torn clothes and step carefully into the shower. Once I'm done, I step out to see my green eyes staring back at me, I see a deep red cut, where Gigi slit my cheek.
I put on the clothes I chose, and start to brush my hair.
I come out of the bathroom and head downstairs. As I walk into the kitchen I see Faith getting her shoes on by the door.
Mr. Scuppie rushes me out the door, as I slip into my shoes. The four of us speed-walk to Max and Harvey's house. We climb up the steps to the front door, and Faith rings the doorbell. The door automatically opens, and a little girl is holding the handle, smiling up at us.

Sorry for such a short chapter, most will be longer. Please comment ' #MaxAndHarvey ' for a chance to get a shout-out and a story (or fanfic) about you and anyone you would like in it. Love you guys, May.