chapter 2-dammed government

Hi guys and welcome to chapter two of my life is a bore! Hehe, not! Ill shut up now and let u back to the story! Ps this one has past stuff in it so enjoy the missing info

----.

Karrens pov

“Hey beautiful, how are you?” Logon asked, walking into my house.

“Oh, you know, boring.” I replied, kissing his cheek. We walked into the lounge and sat down on the couch next to each other. I looked up to his face and he smiled. I smiled back and put my hand on his chest. He smiled again.

“I’ve got something o want to give you.” He said. I looked at him expectantly as he made me stand. We walk toward the kitchen when, suddenly he stopped, turned so he was facing me and dropped to one knee. I looked at him puzzled and I started to ask him that very question when he took my hands in his and, hesitantly, almost scared even asked “Karren Maybury, will you marry me?” my mouth dropped in amazment and surprise. As I looked, I saw him look down.

“sorry, I shouldn’t have asked.” He said and started to stand, but I put my hands on his shoulders. He looked at me and I smiled.

“I’d love to.” I said, knowing full well it was the truest thing I’d ever said. Instantly his face lightened up and he hugged me. I hugged him back, knowing I was going to be the happiest person in the world. I pulled my head back and he did the same and we kissed……

The voice invaded my slumber, pulling me from my dreams about the past. I opened my eyes to see Triss standing next to me. I looked at her and put my hand behind me, expecting to encounter Logon, still asleep. Then I remembered the day before and I started to cry again.

“He…..he’s really gone.” I sobbed. Triss pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into her shoulder. Slowly, my shoulders stopped shaking and I pulled back from her.

“I’m sorry Karren.” She said. I looked down and thought about how he had shaped my life, made me special, made me his and I knew I needed to avenger him.

“The major wants to talk to you.” Triss urged. I nodded and stood (she didn’t get changed the night before) and left the room. As I walked down the hall ways, I thought of walking down them with Logon, hand in hand and a single tear rolled down my cheek. We arrived outside the wooden door of the majors office and I entered. Standing there all ready where Sprayer and Spartan. Triss walked over to Spartan and stood next to him. I looked forward and the major nodded to me.

“Now, before you do shit, I must tell you this. Australia is not aloud to go after the person who killed your vampire buddy.” He said, writing away. I looked at him and my eyes started to glow red.

“What do you mean we can’t go after this man?” I asked, barely controlling my anger.

“Because parliament doesn’t want another war.” The major said, looking at me. I completely lost it. My fangs grew, my eyes started to blaze a bright red, my nails grew to claws and my voice took on a demonic under tone.

“Fuck parliament.” I said, death staring the major, “I’m avenging Logon, and if any of you want to help, you know where to find me.” And with that, I changed to smake and left the room. (hehe, rage quit)

I stepped out of the smoke into a room full of weapons. I walked out and moved down a  hall lined with pictures, pictures of a young man and women smiling, holding hands and having a ball at many locations. I walked past these pictures, some part of me remembering those days and another suppressing those memories. I made it to the kitchen and entered, looking into the mirror. The person-or more correctly-the thing that stared back. Slowly, my nails shorted, my fangs retracted and my eyes returned to normal. I felt drained, so I walked to the lounge and slumped down on the couch. My eyes drifted shut and my mind started wondering…

Time skip

I woke with a start to the sound of foot steps. I rolled off the couch and reached for the pistols me and Logon hid in the lounge, fingering both of the safeties off. I jumped up and move with caution to the door. I peered around the frame and jumped back as a spray of splinters assaulted my face. I gritted my teeth my teeth and jumped around the corner, catching my enemies by surprise. I pulled the triggers on my twin VP-70’s, ripping my opponents apart. I straightened and walked towards the bodies. I looked down and instantly recognised the gun as the one that killed Logon.i picked it up and cursed. They had come here to kill me!

----.

Hi guys! Hope this book is as good as wat my others apparently r. hope to see u