chapter 4 - a shocking truth

Hi guys, sorry I haven’t updated much, ive been guys. I hope this makes up for that.

---

Karren’s pov

Slowly, as this news settled in, another problem came to me. I looked up and saw the General was looking away.

“Its just accrued to me, we never did do anything for Logan’s….send off” I said as my voice cracked.

The director looked up at me, “Are yes, I had a talk to your unit about that, and they all agreed. We are going to have a service tomorrow mid day; you can plan what you want.” I smiled and nodded my thanks.

Time skip

I smiled and shook hands with all the guests as they walked past, each one saying how the service was so good and giving me their best wishes. after what seemed like an age, only me, my unit, the General and, this one man who seemed agitated.

“Are you ok?” I asked, walking over.

“No. I need to talk to Logon’s wife, there’s something she needs to know something about logon’s family he didn’t know.” He said, looking at me.

“I’m who your looking for, what you gotta say?” I asked.

“The people who killed Logon where part of the Nazi command structure. All the way down the Family tree are the Nazi leaders since the supposed destruction of the Nazi party. But, very recently the family split. A brother and sister ran away from the rest and took up residence whit their different lovers. The brother was the father of razor, and the sister was Logon’s mother. But, the rest of the family was enraged, so they stated to send hit men. Failing all but one time. That was when they got logon. They are scared that these two ‘deserters’ have had offspring who threaten their group.” He said quickly. I looked in shock at this man.

“How do you know this?” I asked. He just smiled

“I’m Razor’s father.” With that he turned and walked towards a black car which had pulled up. He opened the door and sat down. But, before a second could pass, I heard the all two familiar sound of an RPG being fired. I cursed as I quickly crash tackled the General, who had just been walking out, just as the rocket hit the car, blowing it to shreds. I cursed as I quickly drew my PP-91 Kedr out of it’s hiding place and prepared for the coming fight. The Kedr, tho it looked like the Russian Skorpian, this gun was a small, compact, rapid strike gun with a compact. 2o round mag. I leaned out from behind the arch for a better look, only to have the rock turn to dust next to my face. I pulled back and looked at the others. All had a pistol or small machine gun of some description.

“Karren! What the fuck happened?!” Archer yelled, holding his glock out in front.

:”I don’t Know! Some body started fucking blowing up cars!” I yelled back. I lent out again just in time to see the launch of a second RPG. The missile flew in through the open doors and impacted on the back wall, exploding in a massive fire ball. I lent back out and sent a quick burst in the shooters direction. I ducked back cursing. We were out numbered!

“Spartan! Triss! Get the General out of here!” I ordered, firing back again.

“No! We stay with our team!” Spartan said. I barely heard. I lent out again and fired at the snipers, but saw movement from the car below. I looked directly at it to see the man I had talked to crawling out.

“Team, give me cover fire!” I yelled as I quickly ran out from the arch. Bullets impacted all around as I slide behind the car. I looked back up as my team tried to give me the cover I needed. I grabbed the man and started running back as fast as I could when I felt him get ripped from my arms. I looked down to see the gapping wound in his back. I cursed and kept running. I was about to jump behind cover when, something ripped into my shoulder. I was flung to the floor. I felt so weak. I turned my head to see someone yelling. Why were they yelling? Someone was pulling me, why were they? I looked down at my left shoulder and I remembered where I was. The bullet had ripped clean through. I felt every part of my body slowly start to shut down.

“I…I’m dieing.” I uttered. Is this what Logan felt when he was dieing?

---

Hi guys. I know my chapters aren’t long, but I hope their good. This is where it gets interesting. Is karren dyeing? Are the others going to survive? Find out next time I can be bothered to write J