Chapter 1- a lover dies

Hi guys! Sorry I haven’t updated resently, ive been bussy. Hope u like my new book

---.

Karrens pov

I looked toward Logons masked face and smiled. He nodded and we jumped through the door, ripping the room apart. In seconds, my assault rifle clicked empty so I dropped and reloaded. By the time I popped back up, all the gunfire had stopped. Suddenly two arms rapped around my chest from behind and I felt some ones body press up against mine.

“Guess who.’ Logon whispered in my ear before kissing the side of my neck. I smiled and hugged his arms just as a bullet hit the ground in front of me. Instantly, logon’s arms disappeared from around me and I watched as he ran after the shooter. I ran after, albeit, about ten meters behind. As I ran, I heard voices come in over my radio head set, the rest of the unit making there own entries. Being those ten meters behind saved my head being decapitated (remember, she and logon are vampires ^-^) as a ten inch thick glass blast door slamed down infront of me, sealing Logon insides a massive subterranean hanger with a single man. Logon slide to a stop and looked back. I saw his jaw harden before turning back to the man.

“who the fuck are you?” Logon yelled, his voice being picked up by some hidden microphones. The man smiled and raised his pistol before answering. “I am none of your concern. What I do, on the other hand is directly aimed at you.” Logon wasn’t fazed.

“What do you do then?” he asked, walking closer. I looked at the scene before me. The man smiled and pointed at logon.

“I have been employed to find a way to kill you.” He said simply. Logon stopped and stared at the man as he coolly removed the safety from his gun and thumbed back the hammer. Logon just stood there as the man zeroed the guns sights in on his heart and fired. But at the last second, logon ducked and the bullet went high. The man scowled and lowered one hand to fish around in his pockets. Logon stood up straight and looked at me. I raised my hand with a worried look on my face. Suddenly, his voice entered my head through the telepath all vampires have.

“Karren, I don’t know if I’ll be able to get out of here. This man is something else.” I looked at his face and saw the sadness in his eyes.

“Please try logon.” I replied. At that moment, the man pulled out a small rod-like object and aimed it at Logon. He fired a blue, electric ball flew out of hit and hit Logon square in the chest. Instantly Logon froze, electricity crackling all over his body.

“A simple electrical pulse design to freeze the target for around ten seconds, just enough time for me to do this.” The man said, raising his gun at the nine second mark and firing his gun into his chest. I screamed as he fell to the floor, blood flowing out of the wound. My eyes flashed red and the glass wall shattered. I ran to Logon as the man ran off. I slid to the ground next to Logon, pulling his head into my lap.

“Karren…” he said, raising his hand to my cheek.

“Don’t…..don’t die. You can heal it right?” I said, tears running down my face.

“I…I can’t babe…….. those bullets….. are something.” He said, the blood coming out his chest changing to black. Slowly, I felt his struggling become weaker. He weakly moved his hand to mine and I looked at him, and I lent down kissed him on the lips. I sat up looked at his body as it slowly turned to dust in my hands. I couldn’t take it any more. I broke down crying, crying like I never had before. I heard running foot steps and looked up and saw Sprayer, Spartan and Triss come to a stop.

“He killed Logon.” I said before breaking into another gale of cries. I felt arms wrap around me and Triss’s voice in my ear, but I couldn’t hear her, I was to over come with grief. Logon, the love of my life, my husband, dead!

----.

Hi guys! Sorry, but I will not/can not confirm if logon is dead or alive, but there is one thing I can confirm….this will be a very interesting book, with a very good story line. Keep reading and ill get the next chapter out asap!