Recollections

His smooth hands sliding into my jeans caused me to open my eyes instantly, he was all over me.

If anyone had ever told me that I would find myself in this situation I would have laughed in their faces.

I was in a locked room with my brothers best friend. So how did I get myself into this precarious situation?,
My brother David and I  had gone to a friends birthday party after asking permission from mom.
David had ditched me with Daniel his bestfriend, and gone after Shorlla his crush of five years.
He had met Shorlla's parent and siblings, even her crush, that's how deep some people were  into the friend zone and yet each day he never gave up.
I must say I admire his patience and dedication.
So as I was saying, I was left to be with my brothers best friend who unfortunately happen to like me but was afraid my brother was going to break his nose if he made a move whiles he was around.
He protected me with his life, made sure no guy got within even two miles radius of me.
I mean, who wouldn't protect what they wanted right.
Sometime into the party, I got bored and began to drink.
It was just a sweet smelling punch,or so I thought until I realised too late it had been spiked.
Unable to stand on my feet, I began to sit  down but dear Daniel held onto me and prevented that.
Then the foolishness began.
I began to take of the heels as I heard my favorite song fifty shades darker by Zayn Malik come on.
I was on the tables in no time, swinging my hips here and there as people cheered me on.
Poor Daniel he almost had a seizure as  he struggled to get me down from the tables before I brought the whole house down.
When he finally succeeded, I came crushing into him.
Balancing  himself and half carrying me, mind you am no easy load to carry, he finally succeeded in getting me away from the crowd and the party and all the noise.
He dragged me into an empty room as I mumbled unintelligently about something.
He closed the door behind us as he fixed me a gaze.
You are an impossible girl you know that right?, he asked as he sat down beside me on the bed.
When I didn't answer he continued.
"For seven good years I have waited for you to like me, notice me, all to no avail.
I come to your brothers end most of the time because of you.
The only thing that has prevented me from saying anything is because of your brother".
I laughed and spread my legs on the bed oblivious to what he was saying.
"Your brother is going to have a fit, but before he comes and blames me for getting you tipsy, I want to do this ".
His lips were on mine in seconds. I could have pulled back but I was way over my head to have that sense.
The kiss began to deepen, then we were grabbing each other.
I felt myself being lifted of the bed and being placed in his laps as the kiss deepened more and more, I was far gone.
He held onto me as if,  if he let me go,  I would vanish.
We kissed and kissed until I couldn't feel my lips.

The door suddenly opened and then I was being  yanked of his laps as curses and blows followed.
Confused, I got up and began to run as I saw my brother beating the hell out of his best friend of a lifetime.
I don't know how I got home that night or who took me or what happened afterwards, but I woke up to my fathers worried and stern face over me.
My siblings were all around me in my room, including David.
He  was still angry by the looks .
I saw Daniel too in the doorway with

bruises all over his face.
His lips were cut and his nose broken.
Aftermath of punches after punches were still visible under his eyes.
He avoided my eyes and that was understandable.
I closed my eyes as I dreaded the questions that were about to follow.

Todays question is, has anyone ever been in this situation before
.
Hello to you too lovely readers, yeah I have missed you too, been a while inn it?,yeah , been caught up with assignment and project work lately.
Can't blame me right?
Now that am back hope you enjoy this chapter.