Alex Hogh: Comic Con

It was something, standing there and watch all those fans screaming for Alex, loving him with painted hearts and photos from his role as Ivar The Boneless. The first days in your relationship you were jealous about it, now you were proud to be his girlfriend. Giving nobody knew you, you just stood there behind the mass of the panel in San Diego looking how Alex gave the best of himself, how the people laughed about every word he said. He didn't even notice you, so focused on his fans that you didn't matter in the moment. Somewhere you couldn't handle this and you knew you had to stay home but he convinced you so he had a lot to make up to. Travis Fimmel joined the panel and the whole room got crazy. You smiled, turning around and slipping out. You left Alex a message before getting back to the hotel.

You waked up somewhere in the middle of the night, turning on your back to look at his silhouette moving through the room. 'If you are a thief, know I'm armed.' You said with a sleepy voice. He chuckled, crawling over the bed to you, resting his hands on each side of your head.
'I was planning on presenting you as my girlfriend after the panel but you ran off on me.' He kissed your lips and you rested your hand against his chest.
'It was a little too much for me.' You admitted honestly.
'What? The fans?'
'Yeah.' You stroke your hand to the back of his head pulling his man bun loose. You stroke your fingers through his long hair and looked back at him.
'I'm sorry.'
'Don't be, it's nice to see you up there. I'm proud of you.' You smiled. He lowered his body beside yours, snuggling his nose against your neck. You embraced his head, enjoying the feeling of his freed hair.
'I'm proud of you for being so chill about it.'
'You will make it up to me.' You murmured as an answer. He pulled back, looking down on you.
'I love making up to you.' He whispered, placing his lips slowly against yours. You chuckled, bringing your other hand up to stroke his face. He deepened the kiss, his fingers finding your naked skin under your shirt. You kicked your feet free from the sheets while he pulled his shirt out before leaning over you. Your knuckles rested against his muscled stomach, your knees pulled up while his body rested over yours.
'You're not tired?' You asked, gasping on the little bite he gave your neck.
'You are asking me this now?' He chuckled. He moved his lips back to yours, giving you a tender one. 'I'm never tired around you. You know,' he felt silent while his lips traveled down again. You scratched your nails in his shoulder blades and he shivered under the touch.
'Know what?' You asked, closing your eyes on the heat his lips left behind on your skin. He pulled your shirt up, kissing your lower ribs.
'how amazing you are.' He followed. 'beautiful, talented, kind, loving,'
'You can stop now.' You moaned softly. He pulled his finger behind your pantie and pulled it down over your legs, placing a kiss on the inside of your tight. You arched your back and he crawled back up. You grabbed his belt and loosened his pants.
'Glad you came.' He whispered against your lips. You opened his eyes and looked him in the eyes.
'Your amazing Alex Hogh.'
'Not so amazing as you are.' He disagreed.