Ubbe: Waking up

The cold always bothered you in the morning, even when you were covered with some furs. But it didn't this morning, this morning you felt warm, tingling and it stretched through your body, lightening your face with that lazy morning smile of yours. This was probably the best feeling in the world, the heaviness, the slight stiff feeling down in your body, that warm hand resting on your hipbone, rough fingers warming your naked skin. Yes it was the best feeling and you just couldn't get enough from it. While it was snowing outside you laid here all warm and cozy aside a man you just shared your first time with. Night you could laid in bed alone, cold, imagining how it would feel, asking yourself if it would hurt, if it would be a nice man ... if it would be out of love. But you never thought it would be like this, it was better then you ever thought it would be.

You opened your eyes, looking up to his peaceful face as he was still sleeping. His bare chest exposed to the cold air in the room, his braid laying there for you to untangle. How would he look, without his braided hair? You lifted your head slowly, biting your lip while you admired his features before stretching out your fingers and touching his beard. He moved on your touch, pulling his head away while he turned on his side. You felt his hand stroke over your bare chest and it gave you the chills of excitement in remembering last night. You laid your hand against his cheek, slowly placing your lips on his, kissing him awake. It didn't took Ubbe long to open his lips to yours, he hummed against it, kissing you so very slowly while his hand roamed over your back and pulling you closer. You chuckled, pulling back to open your eyes.
'I never woke up better.' He said with that raw morning voice while he opened his eyes to you. You looked up from his lips to his bright blue eyes and smiled a little shy.
'I never liked a voice like yours so much in the morning.' You stated innocent. He hummed, pulling his hand away from your back to stroke the hair out of your face, looking into your eyes. And from there his hand slide over your neck. You turned your neck free for him and he lowered his head, kissing you on those sensitive spots underneath your ear.
'What are your plans for today?' He asked in between kisses. Your fingers traveled over his shoulder to the back of his head as he slowly putted weight against you so you laid back down in the bed.
'Warming myself up in the best way I can.' You answered honestly. He chuckled, pulling back to look back down to you. 'Yours?' You asked with a straight face.
'Warming you up in the best way I can.' He whispered, pinching you hip so you giggled, laying your hand against his chest. 'By the gods I love the sound of that.'
'I loved a lot of sounds between last night and now.' You admitted. He cocked his head, smiling with that intense look.
'Did you?' He asked. You felt his hand move, fingers scouring over your stomach, counting the ribs before he reached your breast, slowly folding his hands around it. You closed your eyes, leaving out a satisfying little sound. 'You learn fast Y/n.' He lowered down and started kissing you slowly, leaving you no space to reply on that. He kissed your neck, your collarbone, the starting of your breasts and you wiggled longing for his touch. 'You warm already?' He asked. You felt him smiling against your skin while he pushed his body further down.
'No, still feel,' he slide a hand between your legs.
'Ubbe.' You whispered in anticipation on the way he was heading.
'Good morning Y/n.' He greeted you, devouring your sweetness, filling you with the warmth you didn't even lost over the night. You softly moaned, knowing that he loved the sound of that as much as you loved the sound of him.