01

I grab my bag as I walk out the door. "Bye mom!" I yell walking towards my red mustang my dad bought me. Let me just get this straight. I am 17 I have a boyfriend named Levi. My best friend's name is Walker. Such a sweet heart. I've known him since kindergarten. My dad died last year.. still not over it. My mom is recently dating a new guy, Ben. He's just like my old dad, but still isn't the same. My das bought me this car because He knew he wasn't going to make it. My mom didn't know he wasn't going to make it. I didn't know he wasn't going to make it.

I start up the engine and plug in my AUX cord. I pull out my phone and plug it in the headphones hole. "Hey There" by DeJ Loaf.

I still taste you on my lips, ya I do
Last night we made love until
The sun came

I sang to the lyrics as I back up out of the driveway. I head towards Levi's house. Yes he can drive, but his parents are using his car for their little vacation.

As I pull up to his driveway he jogs down the porch reaching my car. He hops in and slides in. "Hey baby." He says kissing my cheek. "Ready?" I ask looking at him. He nods and sits back. I keep staring at him.

Noticing I'm not moving, Levi looks at me. He rolls his eyes and buckles his seatbelt. "Thank you." I say kissing his cheek back.

-
Levi opens the double doors and I walk in. "Kayla!" I heard from across the hall. I jerk my head left and I see Walker running up to me. My face lightens up as I see him. He holds out his arms and I jump into them. "I've missed you." He whispers in my ear. "You could've called ya know." I say whispering back.

"Okay Barrette, back off my girlfriend now. You're going to kill her." Levi says to Walker. Walker glares at Levi for a second. Levi understands Walker is one of my best friends, so he's not getting in his "boyfriend" mode when he sees us together. Trust me, when Levi gets in his boyfriend you need Jesus to help you.

The bell rings dismissing us apart. Levi pecks my lips before walking off. I sigh and look at Walker. He was staring at Levi as he walked away. "You okay?" I ask pulling him with me towards our new home room. Junior... wow. I'm almost done with school. Walker clenches his jaw and nods. I rub his arm. "It's going to be okay." I whisper as I walk into my home room.

-
Walker's POV
I walk towards the gym for football practice. Of course Levi was in the team. He's the Quarterback, while I'm Linebacker. Yeah, he's the Quarterback. I think I deserved that position. To be honest, I really don't think Levi deserves Kayla. He gets in fights so, he's really violent and I don't think Kayla needs that kind of influence upon her. Last month he convinced her to go to a frat party. Really dude?!

-
Kayla's POV

I set down my bag in my room and jog back down the stairs. "Mom!" I yell entering the living room. I see a note in the bar.

Late shift tonight. $20 bucks for dinner tonight. Love you
~mom

I groan and roll my eyes. The front door opens and my older brother Cameron walks in. "Hey Loser" He yells throwing his bag into the couch. "Mom has a late shift. What do you want for dinner?" I ask grabbing the money sticking them in my back pocket of my skinny jeans. "Taco Bell!" He yells running out the door. "Taco Bell it is." I mumble to myself. I sigh and walk out the door. I lock it walking towards his car. We always go to Taco Bell when my mom is working late.

••••
Heyy, I suckk😭🤢
I literally had to ask my cousin for what positions are in football😂😬

Comment and vote 🤙