02

I open the door to my house. It's Friday, it's the weekend! I have the whole house to myself. Ben is out of own for business, Cameron is spending the night at his girlfriend's, and my mom is working all night.

I walk towards the fridge and grab the strawberries. I take the whip cream and chocolate syrup. I grab a bowl and cut my strawberries. I place them in the bowl and pour whip cream on top. I look towards the door and smirk to myself. I spray some whip cream into my mouth. I giggle as I swallow it.

-
"Hey babe." Levi says pulling me into a hug. I kiss his jaw because of height difference. "I see your parents aren't here." He says with a smirk. "Yeah, Cameron and my mom won't be back until tomorrow afternoon." I say walking towards my room. I walk in my room Levi walking in after me.

"Wait, what the fuck is he doing here?!" Levi practically yells making me jump. "Levi chill." "No! You said you were here alone!" He scowled pointed towards Walker sitting in my bed. "He's just here to hang out." I say holding his biceps to stop him from letting any anger out on Walker.

He stares at me for a second. "My friend is throwing a party tonight. Will you come?" He asks with his begging eyes that always get me. I smile. "Yes, I'll be there." I say kissing his cheek. He walks away slamming my front door on the way out. I sigh and look at Walker.

"You wanna go with me?" I ask him sitting at my desk chair. He shrugs his shoulders. "Why not?" He says standing up.

-
"Why is he here!" Levi yells at me out in the front lawn. People start staring. "He's my best friend and I wanted to bring him!" I yell back. "You see this Walker, your stupidity brought me and Kayla to this argument!" He yells at Walker. "Excuse me! He is not stupid and you're the one being a jerk about it." I yell back pushing him away, or at least attempting to. Levi pushed me down swinging his right fist into Walker's jaw. "Stop!" I yell as Walker gives him one right back. "Stop this right now!" A football player says pushing both of them away. "I can't take this anymore! Kayla, me or Walker! And you might want to make the good decision!" He yells in frustration. Tears brimming my eyes making them fuzzy.

"I'm not choosing between you two! It's not fair to me, you, or Walker! I'm going home, and I will see you tomorrow." I say in anger and frustration. I slam the door to my car and immediately speed off.

Levi's POV

"You done made her cry." I growl at Walker standing there wiping blood off his nose. "Me?! You know what, fuck you! Kayla don't need you! And you're such a bad influence to her! You're not even great full you have her. You're just lucky, you have someone like her." He yells back walking away. I tug at my hair in frustration. "Ugh!" I yell punching the porch beside me.

-
Kayla's POV

I wake up to knocking at my window. I look out and see Levi sitting there with those begging eyes again. I sigh and get up. I open it up and he climbs through. "Look baby I'm sorry." He says immediately pulling me into a hug. "Levi," I say nearly a whisper. "Yeah babe." He says resting his chin in my head. "I've made my decision." I say pulling away.

Levi isn't going to like what I'm about to say. This may cause some damage but I'm sure he'll understand.

"Well?" He asks me holding onto my shoulders. "I choose.." I stop mid sentence and look up at him. His begging eyes! God, Kayla look away. "I choose Walker." I say looking back up at him. He shakes his head, "no! You fucking love me!" He yells making me jump. He paces back and forth tugging his hair. "I'm sorry." I say again playing with the ends of my tank top.

He glares at me. His hand goes right across my face, Me feeling a burning sensation causing tears to start rushing. "Why'd you do that!" I yell through pain. "Oh shut up!" He growls punching me in my stomach. I arch in pain gripping my stomach. He kicks my back and I hear a cracking sound come from my back. Scratch that, I feel it. And I also know, there is going to be a bruise.

"You're regretting you even chose Walker now aren't ya?" He ask in my ear. "No, I'm really not." I choke out from the pain I'm in. He grabs my hair and pulls me up. He punches my stomach. Again and again and again and again and again. Me finally spitting out blood. "Good night babygirl." He whispers before jumping back out the window. I scream in pain knowing no one can hear me.

I reach my phone and pull up Walker's contact.

Hello? Why are you calling me so late?

Boy did I have a story to tell him.

•••
Hey strangers reading my book😁

These will get better.. maybe😬

Comment and vote