04

Kayla's POV

I wake up in someone's arms. I turn around and see Walker sound asleep with little snores falling from his mouth. His messed up hair makes him cuter than ever.

I reach over and grabbed my phone. I have a text from Levi's sister. I also have a text from the school.

-Attention, there will be no school 8/5 - 9/24, we are having school repaired and no child should come in dangerous conditions

I was surprised. Why couldn't they have the school fixed over the summer? Grown ups are weird.

I open my text from Lola

-do you like Walker?

I gave it a confused look

As a friend yes, why do you ask

She replied almost instantly

-last night he said he had his eye on someone. We all know it's you Kayla

I look over at Walker and still see him snoozing away. I decided not to answer her back. I yawn and stretch then feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. I squeal causing Walker to jump up in fear. He rubs his eyes and lays his head back down. "You okay?" He asks showing me his bright blue eyes. I nod not wanting him to do anything for me.

He gets up and takes his phone out of his pocket. "Wow" he says handing me his phone. The exact same text message from the school appears on his screen. "Oh I know." I say handing back his phone.

-
Walker's POV

I drive towards the football field knowing Levi was there. He's always there. As I predicted, Levi was there talking to a cheerleader. I hop out and storm towards Levi. He spots me and rolls his eyes.

I swing at him hitting his jaws. I kick him down so he's on the ground. I sit in his lap and keep punching. "This is for ruining her life." I say punching his nose. "This is for hurting her." I say agin punching him right in the eye. "And this is for me." I say punching the hardest I could knocking him unconscious. I shake off the nose blood on my hand Levi had left.

"Call 911 and get this freak to a hospital." I say to the cheerleader and walk off.

••
Yeah, that happened😏😂