03

Scaring me half to death, a banging on my door awakens my sleep. I limp towards the door from the pain my stomach is in, and me clenching it every time I walk.

I open the door revealing a Walker in his pajamas. He grasps me into a hug. I yelp at the pressure he pushes against my back. He pulls away with a worried look. "Turn around." He says as a whisper and I obey. He removes the sweater on my back that was suppose to cover up anything Levi had left. "Oh my god." I hear him growl in a deep whisper.

He whips me back around and his jaws were clenched. "You know there is a big purple bruise on your back that is about the size of my fist right?" He asks lifting my chin to look up at him. I nod and lift up my tank top. Bruises were left on my stomach and I feel like I want to throw up all my insides.

He slides his hand over my stomach, me reacting almost instantly. I fall to my knees gripping on my stomach. "It hurts!" I cry out with my eyes sealed shut. "Here, you need rest." Walker says picking me up bridal style. He walks up the stairs setting me on my comforters. "Thank you." I whisper closing my eyes.

-
Walker's POV

I walk out Kayla's house and to my car. I punch the car door making a dent. I knew sooner or later he was going to do something as stupid as this.

I open the car door and slide in. Slamming it shut, I back out of the driveway speeding off.

I turn into Levi's driveway and slam my door. I walk up to the front door and bang on it. "Levi, you better open this fucking door now!" I yell beating on it. Levi's little sister, Lola, opens the door. She was only in middle school, and caused no harm to anyone. "Hey Walker." She says all sleepy like and rubs her eyes. "Is Levi here." She shakes her head yawning. "He went to another frat party I think." She says looking up at me.

He small frame leaning against the door with a concerned look. "Why are you looking for him?" She asks a little bit more awake this time. "Just something I need to ask him." I say scratching the back of my neck. She nods. "Is it to late for you to date me?" She asks grabbing my hand. Her small hand feeling colder than ever.

"I already have my eye on someone." I say patting her head. "Oh. Alright, I'll see you later." She says closing her door. I jog back to my car and slide in. Frat party.. where in the hell would I find a frat party? I drive around to find this "frat party." No luck.

I decide to give up and drive back to Kayla's house. She really needs me.

-
I grab the spare key from in the flower plant vase and unlock the door. I Put
the key back and lock the door back, making my way towards Kayla's room. Poor girl was just trying to live her life until Levi barged in and messed everything up.

I walk in and get in bed with her. I wrap my arm around her waist, trying not to press too hard on her bruises.

Wait til I get ahold of Levi tomorrow.

•••

Heyy!! I suck at these but you might enjoy them🙂 I hate writing these but later when I read them I'm just like, "I need more" to myself😂

Anyway comment and vote🤙