05

Kayla's POV

As Walker left I decided to take a shower. Once I got in the warm water soothed my bruises. It also stung causing tears to form on my eyes. It smelled like sadness in the bathroom.

I hop out and grab my sweats. I slip them on and grab Walker's hoodie and also slip that on. I brush my wet hair out and just put it up it still dripping. I grab the end and ring it out into the sink.

Tear stains run down my cheeks. "I hate you Levi," I mutter to myself. I sigh and open up the door. I see an ambulance speeding down the road right as Walker pulls up. I slightly smile and jog down the stairs. Walker walks in and heads towards the kitchen. He rests his hands on the island and sighs thinking.

"Hello to you too." I state as I stand there lost. "Oh.. sorry. Hey." He forces a smile. He seems off. "You okay?" I ask walking towards him and rest my hand in his shoulder. He nods swallowing hard. His Adam's Apple bobs as I stare at him.

His sharp jawline could literally slay my life, his bright eyes are brighter than the stars will ever be, and his light dirty blonde hair makes him attractive as he thinks to himself.

I tilt my head to the side smiling and staring at him uncontrollably. He turns his head towards me and smirks. "I know I'm cute but you can stop staring at me." My cheeks flush and I look down. "Sorry" I mumble and walk towards the fridge. I grab a apple and bite into it.

A chuckles falls from his plump pink lips. I narrow my eyes at him chewing on my apple. "How about we go somewhere today. Ya know to get stuff off your mind?" I smile at the thought but shook my head. "I wanna have a chill day. I don't feel like squeezing into skinny jeans." I say taking another bite.

He raises his eyebrows and smirks. "Maybe I wanted to see you squeeze into skinny jeans." He says grabbing my hips. I smack his hands away and blush. "That's a naughty Walker." I say smirking and walking towards the living room.

He sits beside me and I stare at the screen with the news showing. Walker puts his hand on my thigh and I hitch in a breath. I let it out slowly. I smile to myself and palm him. A grunt leaves his lips and I mentally applaud myself. I stand up and walk away leaving him sitting there with his erection.

••••••

HEY! I'm backkk🤙 anyway new chapter🌟