Day Two

JUNGKOOK

Please save me. If anyone is reading this, please please please get all of these girls away from me. A younger, more naive me would've loved the attention. He would yell that I'm finally getting attention, and I was being such a pabo to wish all of this attention away. In response, I would flick him (me?) on the forehead and tell him/me that he was the pabo because I don't like girls and he knows it.
I've been called a playboy because I always end up breaking the hearts of whomever is fawning over me. I don't do it on purpose, not entirely. I always have to tell her I'm not interested(or if I was 'dating' her, then I'd have to say I lost interest). I can't reveal I'm gay yet, unless I want to be ruined forever.
Fast forward to today, I had girls running after me and screaming "Oppa! You're such a/an (insert random compliment)!" or "Oppa! You're so (handsome, cute, sexy, take your pick)". Some of them squealed "Oppa" on the top of their lungs. I hope they aren't vocal majors, because I don't know how well their throat is going to fare by the end of this week. One might say, "Oh, this isn't that bad!" Yeah, well guess what? Wanna know the worst part? All of these girls are OLDER than me. That's right, they're screaming OPPA when I'm younger than them. Please send help. Key hyung said he will try to help me, but aish what am I going to do... I think it's because I'm one of the youngest at camp that I'm getting all of this attention. This camp is overflowing with handsome, talented guys, yet I'm stuck being chased by a mob. H E L P

Classes were alright. Nothing much to say about that. There were some cute guys in my classes, but I'm not sure if any of them are gay. I might ask a guy to the dance; it could stop all of the girls. I'm not sure which one though. There was this one boy who was petite in size and looked innocent and sweet, like a cute panda. My first thought when I saw him was 'mochi'. I'm surprised that he isn't being chased by girls wanting to do unspeakable things to him. Of course, I would never wish that upon him.
When he's dancing though, just, wow. He's always sticking his tongue out and making such seductive facial expressions... not that I stared at him or anything. Nope.
Remember when I wrote yesterday that I thought my roommate is gay? Well I was right! How I found out went sort of like this:
Key hyung: *Texting on his phone and cutely giggling* Kookie-ah (yup he already has a nickname for me), smile so I can take a picture of you for my boyfriend!
My mouth basically dropped open. "You're gay?"
He responded with a wide grin. "Yeah! And you are too, right?" That playful smile turned into a sly one as he saw my eyes widen. "You were too obvious. You kept staring at that boy who had the most adorable face." I guess I frowned because he burst out laughing. "Don't worry Jungkook, I don't want your man. I already have my own."
Key hyung later told me about his boyfriend. His name is Kim Jonghyun. They've been dating for several years now, and their parents are completely fine with it. Apparently he is at the camp and is on the floor above us. He is also majoring in vocals, but only the singing aspect. He is also taking some songwriting classes. During vocal class, he was the guy I saw hyung constantly talking to(and basically clinging from). That was the only notable event from class.
Key hyung had hugged and reassured me that he would help me with my relationship problem. Of course, that's after I find out Mochi boy's name.
After everything he's told me about his boyfriend, maybe there is hope for me.

A/N: I wanted to give a shout-out to my friend who writes fanfics on Quotev. Here's her profile ------->  https://www.quotev.com/ThatFangirlHere She is an AMAZING writer!!  I usually don't read OC fanfics, but her's are really well written and entrancing. Check her out :D

Thank you so much to the three users that followed me! It really means a lot; I was elated when I got those notifications! 

Oh, and about the story: The updates may not be very fast; I am a professional at starting stories and never finishing them :) I have about half of the chapters written out, so I will try to update somewhat consistently.