Part Fifteen

"Gi maybe you're looking at this all wrong."

But Gigi wasn't really listening to anyone else.

She knew Zayn better than anyone.

"I know it's over mom. He- he doesn't love me anymore."

Gigi begin to cry.

Her mom hugs her daughter tightly.

She didn't know for sure if it was truly over between her and Zayn.

But if something does happen she was going to be there for her little princess.

"I just don't know why baby? You said he's still in love with his ex? Did you ever figure out who it is?"

Gigi shakes her head.

"No. He won't tell me anything mom. That's how I know he loves whoever she is still. If he didn't he would tell me right away."

"I'm sorry Gi. I'm sure this is just a misunderstanding though. I see the way he looks at you myself and he couldn't love you more. I promise."

But she knew it was a false promise.
**********************
"How is he?"

"Not to good."

"Thanks Kenny for doing this. I know I'm not your favorite person at the moment-"

Kendall rolled her eyes.

"Damn right you're not! You're hurting both my best friends. I'm only doing this because I know what you're planning."

Zayn sighs.

He knows at the moment he's breaking everyone he cares about hearts.

But he also has a plan to fix it all.

He knows it's going to be tough to process it all.

But Zayn's smart.

He knows who to talk to first and how to get in touch with them.

"I know. But I just want everyone to be happy. I want to be happy Kendall. It's- it's hard doing certain things when you were raised in a huge religious family. I know people say it's not an excuse but it is for me. My dad nearly disowned me for my tattoos. God only knows what he'd do if he found out about my sexual preferences."

Kendall may not have liked Zayn at the moment but she understood.

She was bisexual herself and it was hard coming out. Her mom is very religious herself.

Kendall was afraid if she did come out her mother wouldn't want anything to do with her.

But Kris took it well.

Told her that she shouldn't be afraid with who she is or what she preferred.

We're all human.