Chapter 1

The sky looks pale in its dim color where it's naked without the company of the clouds, where the softness of every delicate petal and texture of his skin combines in one split where your feelings get mixed-up. Death is bound to happen to anyone and anything that can surpass your way toward the light.

The day that my brother died hadn't last long t'ill he meets heaven from earth with one deserving grace of hope and love. Love existed with my brother, only my brother not anyone or anything can past through the love that my brother gave. His life was cut short the moment he said goodbye.

"Allie, I'm sorry" the softness of her voice has long gone, Katherine, my brother's girlfriend deserved much love from my brother. She was one of the gentle types of women, where they get easily broken with just one slash.

"Don't say that, his just in there Kath" pointing her upper chest where her heart belongs, no single emotion was clear from my voice. I have cried enough already. No it’s enough.

"Remind me like I'm old, but I'll keep that in mind" Kath trying to lighten the atmosphere but failed.

Why does death ruin everything? One word, one weakness, one shot, but billions of undiscovered answers. Death is a void of grief, sadness and every mix-up emotion there is. Death ruined everything and no one is going to fix it.

3 months later~

I was awakening by a beam of light shining down my caramel curtain. I knew that this was the day, the day that my parents had to move-in New York but I hesitated and I wanted to stay here my home, Portman. Yeah, it may suck at times but I held many memories in this state.

"Allie! You awake dear?" my mom knocking frantically at my navy blue door.

"Yeah!" I answer and groan out loud for satisfaction.

"Okay, I'm coming in then" I jolted up before she could twist the doorknob. I'm in my batman female boxers. Yes, the world has female boxers. Deal it with it! It's one of my favorite sleeping pajamas. It’s the softest cotton boxer in the whole freaking world. It contains awesomeness and it’s so soft that you can use it as a pillow.

"I knew you would snap out" my mom giggling like any mother could have done.

Sighing, I rush into the bathroom, I strip off and took a quick shower then I noticed that I hadn't brought any towel. Seriously? Can't you have vengeance later or something? Hopping out of the shower area, I head towards the sink and grab the hand towel for hope. Well, at least my body is not that wet. Opening the bathroom door slightly, I rush towards my bedroom door and locked it.

I slide my closet doors to my walk-in wardrobe. I directly proceeded to the underwear section. And yes, I have a section of different clothes and that includes summer wear, winter wear, spring wear and every category that has a “wear” on the end.

Where did I get all of these? Well, my mom is the most popular designer in the whole entire universe and my dad owns a wine company called Purple Lemon. Weird name, I know.

I proceeded to look for what I was looking for. I don’t even know what I was looking for.

But then my thoughts run on my brother. He was sweet, kind, playful, protective and understanding. He had a heart full of angels and playful side full of devils too.

Rummaging my summer section wardrobe I whine at myself mentally not preparing for my Aunt’s wedding.

“Allie I heard a monster whine somewhere here, what the hell is happening?” My brother entering my walk-in wardrobe, he wears a perfectly stunning suite and no denying he actually looks good for once.