Chapter 9

*Third Person POV*

"My answer is..." 

Kurogiri stood there, sweat drops fell and he desperately waited for the answer. 

"...No" 

He was speechless. 

"N-n-no?" He stuttered. 

'I was not expecting this outcome... Why is he acting like this?' Kurogiri thought. 

"Yeah, cause if we are just going to make a dummy of me just for me to really die, what's the point?" Izuku proved valid points. 

Kurogiri understood what he said but still was unsure of Izuku's actions toward this. "Shigaraki won't be happy to hear this..." 

"I know Shiki-Sensei won't," Izuku blatantly said, "That's why I have my own plan." 

Before Kurogiri could say a word, Izuku walked past him and toward the stairs. Interested to see what happens next, Kurogiri followed the young boy. 

Izuku slammed the doors open, scaring the crap out of those there. 

"Izuku/Deku-Kun?!" 

Shigaraki stood from his stool. "Did you make your mind?" 

Eager to know, Akio leaned in closer. 

Izuku nodded, "It's a no..." 

The room couldn't be more silent. 

"What...?" Shigaraki's voice had such poison in it, the room fell darker. "I have given you so much, Izuku. A home, food, a bedroom and a place to belong. I have only requested one simple thing for you... Something you CAN survive, but you won't even consi--"

"Just listen for a second, please..." Izuku interrupted quietly. 

Izuku, after only hearing some of what Shigaraki said, wore a sad look on his face. 

Shigaraki's heart felt like a weight. He never meant to say those false words. 

"I have my own plan, though it's risky..." Izuku started. "Instead of making a dummy to take my place only for me to be hurt anyway, I should actually kill myself."

"What?!" Everyone -Including Dabi- screams.

"Deku-Kun, no! I can't lose you, baby!" Toga cries. 

Dabo steps from the shadows, actually looking worried. "You can't, Izuku!"

"What is the meaning of this, Izuku?!" Kurogirir freaks. 

"What's wrong with my plan?!" Akio yells, but he wasn't really listened to. 

Shigaraki started panicking. He grabbed on to Izuku's shoulders, lifting his pinky so he didn't kill the boy. "Is it cause of what I said to you? Listen, Izuku, I didn't mean it, I love you like a son, I could never hate you. Please don't die on us!" 

Izuku smiles sweetly, "Calm down, Shiki-Sensei, I'm not gonna be dead for long."

"Huh?" Once again, everybody, unison, you get the picture. 

"My mother has this old friend that has this amazing Quirk to give life back to those who have died," Izuku explained. 

Everyone gasped. 

"No way..." Toga said. 

Dabi softly glared at the this, "Something of that power must come at a high price..."

Izuku face tenses, "That's the downside, it's drawback is great..."

"What is it?" Kurogiri asked.