Chapter 14 (Short Chapter)

*Izuku's POV*

As one mere day passed, I was able to go to class. I slid the door open, causing heads to whirl at me.

I know the class had been waiting for me to show up, wanting to see if I was okay. 

And they were going to disappointed. 

Something felt off to me. I always feel like I'm missing something important.

I wore a simple and blank face, my hair covering my eyes, just looking at the direction of my classmates. Without even saying a word to them, I walked to my desk, not shivering or being frantic like I use to be. 

I sit and stare into space. 

Everyone's eyes had followed me the whole way. They all stared at me like I did something unspeakable.

Kaminari decided to try and have a conversation with me. He walked up, smiling like he always does and patted my shoulder. 

"Hey, welcome back, Midoriya!" He greeted. "We all missed you lots." 

I just turned his head to him, which gave him a chance to see my face up close. 

Kaminari stepped back from me and stood next to Kirishima, whispering. 

I couldn't exactly tell what they were saying, but a few sting of words stood out.

"Dude, he has the eyes of a V______" Kaminari.

Suddenly my head got blurry, I started seeing small uncoded images. 

Dark purple mist? knives and brown wooden floors? A short person that looked like a girl standing next to a tall man? And finally, I heard a voice in my head say 'Shiki-Sensei...'?

'What is this? Why am I seeing these images? What do they mean?'

'... Why do they make me feel warm inside?'

I hold my head tightly, trying to sooth the pain. I stand up, causing everyone to look at me again. But I didn't care, all I needed was to deal with this headache.

Walking wobbling, I make my way to the door, bumping into something. I look to see Aizawa standing there, holding a stack of papers. He was looking down at me, "Midoriya? What's wrong?" He asked, plain as always. 

'He's always plain and calm. He's always so lazy and useless...'

"Why didn't you save me...?" 

'Huh...?'

Aizawa grabbed my shoulders, facing me at him. "Midoriya, what did you say?"

'What did I say?' I feel stares at my back. They were staring again. I slap Aizawa's hands away and face my fellow students. 

"All you guys can do is stare..." 

Dead silence filled the room, they knew I was right.

I pause. 'What is this... Why do I feel so angry?'

My head started hurting again. I hold it tightly, running out of the classroom. 

A blurry face and a name pop up again, causing me to stop in the hall. 

'Arsenic? What's an Arsenic?'

"Young Midoriya?" All Might's voice spoke. 

My hands curled in anger at his presence, but the idea of why left my mind. 

"Midoriya, are you alright?"

'Should I tell him? What can he do? He acts like he can do anything, but it's a lie...'

"What can you do but stand around?" 

'Damn, it happened again...'

All Might stood, silent, gritting his teeth.

"Damn it's wearing off...." He grabs my arm and starts dragging me somewhere. 

"Huh, All Might? What are you doing?!" I try to pull away, but they don't call him All Might for nothing. 

Without a word, he dragged me to an empty, dark small room and threw me in. "What is this?!" I yell.

"I'm sorry..." All Might walks to me, having a dark look in his eyes, causing me to step back in fear.

"What are you doing..." I walk backward until my back hits a wall. "No no no no no, All Might, please stop whatever it is you're doing!"

He towers over me and takes out a needle. My face is covered in dismay as he shoves it into my neck. 

I felt dizzy, my eyelids were getting heavy, I slump down the wall, "What...did...you ...do?"

"I did what I needed too..." He told. "Just sleep, you damned Midoriya," 

"You... bastard--"

In seconds, my world was filled with darkness, but only thought filled my mind before then. 

'I'm a Villain... aren't I?'

~*~*~*~

Sorry for the short chapter, but this part needed to be short for a reason. I hope you can forgive me. 

Anyway, even if it was short, you enjoyed the chapter.

I wonder what you all think of All Might now...Hehe, this is only the beginning...

Welp, thanks for reading!

Bye-bye!

*~Lace V. Rose~*