Case #1

I dropped my utensils as my desire to eat lunch disappears.

The memories of yesterday are still solidly vivid and somehow physically attached because I can still feel my forehead wet with their saliva. I shivered. Gosh, that was so horrible!

But then I sense a smile forming in my lips as I again go back to yesterday's events...

"Thank God for a female member!" Bom exclaimed, "It's a pain being the only girl here you know."

"Stop that victim mentality, Bom. We're the ones who are experiencing pain because of your intolerable antics." Bom gasped as if hurt with Kiyong's remark.

After their so called disgusting "initiation rites", in courtesy of Seunghyun, he transferred another set of office table into the club room for me to have a personal space just like of the other members.

"Dara was so cool earlier though, she managed to answer the question within a minute and a half!"I timidly smiled at Jinwoo's compliment, he then turned to Bom. "Why is Dara's table beside yours, Bom?" he questioned. "You'll only bother her." He mumbled but enough for us to hear.

It has been decided (by Bom herself) that I'll be in a row on the left hand side of Mr. Cha together with Seunghyun and Bom while Jinwoo and Kiyong sits across on the other side.

"That is because she is my best friend." She answered in a matter-of-factly tone.

I furiously whipped my head at her. What?

She reached for my hand and squeezed it, "We'll go shopping together, we'll study together, we'll eat our lunch together, sometimes we'll do sleepovers, and we'll do many girly things together. Basically we'll just be together forever."

That is the scariest thing I have heard in my entire life span.

I was about to spout my objection when she hushed me up by placing her forefinger in front of my lips.

"Hush, let's not be emotional, okay? I know that you're happy and I'm happy as hardcore as well." The others just looked at me in pity as I sighed to give in.

Mr. Cha cleared his throat claiming the attention of everyone in the room. The heavy atmosphere makes its comeback as Mr. Cha fills the room again with his bare presence.

"I will notify you all again in some time for our next meeting when a certain case or matter has come up. This meeting is adjourned."

Bom kept on blabbering nonsense while clinging onto my arm until we reach the school gates.

I see our family's chauffeur car waiting outside so I bid to them my goodbye.

"Aw, I don't want part with you, Dara!!!" Bom says as she squeezes me into a hug. She's really serious about the best friend thing, huh?

"Come on, Bom. You'll kill her." Kiyong pulled Bom by the back collar of her uniform. He takes a step towards me and then caresses my hair, "See you tomorrow, genius."

Warmth suddenly creeps to my cheeks. His smile and scent definitely reminds me of spring.

"Y-yeah, see you."

"Geez, you're so sly, Kiyong." Bom commented.

"What?" Kiyong replied obviously oblivious to Bom's remark.

"Be careful on your way back home, Dara." Jinwoo then said, looking at me with his round, bambi eyes. If only he's not my senior, I'd really pinch him to death. Why on Earth is he so adorable?