Let's Go To The Infirmary!

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the infirmary?"

"That's the nth time you asked me that already."

It has never occurred in my mind that the day where I am the one pestering Kwon Jiyong will come. But alas, here it is. I've been continuously asking him to go to the school infirmary but he just won't budge. I'm just worried-- yes people, I am worried for Jiyong's well-being. Just saying since you have might thought that I am a person whose heart and conscience never existed, but hey! They're still here, thank god.

And so anyway, back to what I was saying earlier, I am pretty much sure that got hit really hard by the steel rod—just in case your eyes have missed it, again, it was STEEL, S-T-E-E-L, although he keeps on insisting that he's fine. I'd be happy to think that way but there is no way I can. Who in the world would not suffer any injury from that kind of incident? Unless he's not human—whichhhh can be possible since he does sometimes show of signs proving that he's definitely not.

"Seriously though, I'd be very much willing to accompany you there."

"If you feel that responsible then shall I be your responsibility?" He smirks. Gah! "I would like it way more better if you take care of me."

"Okay, nevermind."

"But I'm saying this again in hope that you'd finally have a peace of mind; the damage done is not that big of a deal, it hurts, yes, but its bearable."

I stopped in my tracks and he does as well. "Good to hear but that does not make me any less guilty. I at least want to do something. Is there anything I can do for you—" He raises a brow. I pointed my forefinger at him accusingly "Oh no, no, no, no! Don't even think about ridiculous stuffs Kwon Jiyong or you might actually have the need to go to the infirmary."

"Merciless as ever." Mild breezes of wind coming in from the opened windows of the hallway embraces the both of us. He then takes a step towards me. Unknown to my consciousness he had already invaded my personal space without even thinking twice, just like when I first met him. He carefully studies my face, "What should I make you do, hm?" he asked sounding raspy which somehow made me flinch.

"Don't even think of asking me to become your slave, Jiyong, don't be so cliché." Slowly, he lifts his left hand up to my face. "What are you doing?" I hissed. "Let me." He said and tucked my hair behind my ear. My ear which felt cold because of the wind meets warmth as he caresses it with his thumb.

Jiyong focuses his eyes on mine which I am having a hard time to meet for some unknown reasons and then all of a sudden he sends a flick on to my forehead, "Hey, why are you so stiff? Are you being conscious of me? Have you already fallen for my charms? It's about time you know." This time I did not hesitate and looked squarely into his eyes with an angry gaze. "Treating me to coffee will be good."

I let go of the breath I was holding all the while by the time he walks away. I frown. I still could not grasp what happened but coffee was not I expected... I was actually expecting something bizarre to come out of his mouth. That kind of favor is not so Kwon Jiyong-ish, isn't it?

"That's all?" I asked incredulously as I catch up to him.

"That's all."

"Wow, I cannot believe you could also think of something so simple and normal."

"Well then if you want me to ask more then I'd like some coffee and a little bit of the taste of your lips."