A,B, and C

A is for Angry.
Definition: a strong feeling of displeasure and/or billigerance aroused by wrath or ire.
An emotion I hide to not damage myself further but it damages me anyway.

B is for Bliss.
Definition: Supreme Happiness; utter joy.
Another emotion of mines that I wear to hide everything else, even though it has holes.

C is Calamity.
Great misfortune or adversity. Cataclysm.
The Calamity inside me isn't my fault but it is my fault. The anger is the problem but the calamity is my anger and the anger is because I can't have true bliss.

No, let me restart from A in honesty. Maybe it'll be different!

A is Airy which means cheerful.
Thats sounds better and sounds... like a complete lie.

B is for Blue; now this is funny.
Doctors tell us and teachers teach us that blood is blue until it hits oxygen and our hearts are the reason blood is flowing the our veins so is that the reason my heart blue?

C is for Calamity again and I can't seem to stop the word calamity although I have the tools to do so!

My other alphabets aren't ttaking calls since they are trying to dicover me and themselves all at once and it looks to be impossible.
For now I'll just leave a message to them and lie down as they sort themselves out.