Prologue

She was a friend of mine
She left with my man
She lied, cheated
Took all I had

She was a friend of mine
She used what she knew
She lied, cheated
And left me confused

We sang into the mics. I watched enviously as Brianna sang while making lustful eye contact with the producer, who happens to be my boyfriend, Kyle. How unprofessional? We're in the studio for God's sake. I rolled my eyes and kept singing. Eventually we came up the bridge. I wrote this song, so I can do whatever the hell I want. I butted in and began singing over Bri.

I want to know why, why?
You were my friend, why?
I gave you all I had, why?
Everything, everything that you wanted, why?
You were my friend, why?
Oh! My sister, why?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, why?

They all looked at me in shock as I took over the song while staring directly at her. As soon as the song ended, I threw my headphones down and ran out of the booth. Kyle stopped me and looked me in the eyes. "Are you crazy, Ryan? Totally unprofessional. And DJ Mustard was there!! What will he think??" I chuckled, although unamused. "I am not the slightest bit concerned with what DJ Mustard thinks. I wrote the whole song by myself, I can do what I want. Plus, you must be out of your damn mind to think that I was gonna let you and Brianna's little fling fly under the radar." He sighed and looked away. Bingo.

"Look, Ryan, I love you. But--" I cut him off. "There shouldn't be conditions to love, Kyle. Just admit it. You've been pushing Bri to the front of the group for a year now because you guys are all in love." He shook his head. "Fine, I love her. And I'm ready to move forward with her. We've been engaged for a week now, and she's pregnant with my baby." I looked at him ready to slap him in the face, but I laughed instead. "Bye, Kyle. I'm taking my song with me too." "You can't do that!! We've come so far,   Come on!" "I wrote it by myself so I can do what I want. Record it if you want to without my permission, and I'm taking every last one of y'all in there to court. Fuck with me if you want to." I walked away and left the building. Little did he know, I had him recorded. If he tries to pull a stunt, I have proof that's gonna bring him down.

-------

Honestly this wasn't all that good, but the rest of the story will be. What do y'all think?