B n V come to the rescue

Of course B and V couldn't and wouldn't let you destroy yourself or stay locked in your smelly room for another day so when the towns Christmas gala came , they decided enough was enough so they barged in your room that day with a goal ... to help you get your world back .

"rise and shine sunshine! " Veronica screamed as she walked in to your room with a smiling Betty on her tail as she opened your bedroom curtains widely letting the day light get in your room for the first time in weeks .
You groaned at the light hitting your sensitive from crying and sleep-deprived eyes as you pulled the covers over your head "go away" you said with your raspy voice but of course they didn't mind you one bit .
They pulled the covers off of you "we said get up y/n/n .Now ! up! up!" Betty said as she grabbed your hand making you sit "yeah we got a lot to do today babe and we ain't got time to waste " Rony said with her usual sassy tone as she opened your closet.

"What are you two talking about? " you asked with a confused expression "we are going to help you get your girl back you dummy what else could we mean ?" Betty replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world . " yes we are and what better day to do it than the Christmas gala right? " Veronica said with a big smile still going through your closet but Betty grabbed your attention by saying "You! are going to take a much needed very long shower because you stink "

"jeez guys no need to do all that . She doesn't want me that's why she broke up with me so why make a full of myself for nothing? " you said with no emotion in your voice "Because y/n/n , she Does want you ! she's just hurting right now so you're gonna show her that you won't give up on her " Rony said while picking up some clothes for you "now go take a shower and when you come out we'll talk okay ?" Betty said as she kissed your cheek softly. Making you miss HER kisses , Cheryls kisses oh how you missed her so fucking much that you thought there's nothing left for me to loose so why not try ? .

After your shower you came out of there feeling a little lighter like a small part of your pain was lifted from you and a little bit of hope took its place . "so how am I going to get her back exactly? " you asked your two best friends as you took your time getting dressed " honey , you are going to winning her back with the thing that got her attention in the first place ... your voice " Veronica said with an excited smile on her face as you frowned because you didn't understand "what are you talking about Rony? " you said starting to regret agreeing to this but before your train of thought could take off Betty spoke up "you are going to sing to her at the gala that's what V meant y/n/n , now we can't pick the song that's something you have to do on your own but don't worry about anything else everything else is already covered " the blond girl said after that she hugged you telling you she had to leave to take care of some things and then you were left alone with Veronica " don't worry y/n/n everything's gonna be okay and if it doesn't then me and B will be there to help you through it okay ?" Rony said with a serious but also sweet tone in her voice as she hugged you "now I'm going to leave you to think and get ready. I'm going to come pick you up at 8 okay ?" V said and you nodded your head with a small smile on your face as you started thinking that maybe just maybe you could have your world back .