Chapter 4 - Hotel

"Here we are" Amber said as she parked it on the parking lot. "Looks good actually. Better than I expected" Jude said, looking at me "I told you I got it handled" I smiled, took my back and went inside, followed by the rest. "Hello, I booked a room for Altridge" I said. "Right" The woman said after she checked the computer "I'm sorry Miss Altridge, you room was double booked" The woman said. "What does that mean?" I asked her. "I have no idea, I'm really sorry" "Is there any other free room?" "I'm sorry no" She said and I walked back to the group "Double booked, no free room"I told them. "Let me try to get something" Den said. "I don't think there's anything you can do" I said. "Maybe, maybe not" He said and walked over the to the women.

"Hi, you were just talking to my sister. Are you sure there is nothing you can do? We drove all day and just wanted to get to sleep and rest. Please Cheryl" He said, trying to sweet talk one of the woman. "There aren't any free rooms, but you can stay in the lobby and sleep on the sofas, for free of course" She said. "Thank you Cheryl" Den said and walked back "I'm sorry, it's all I could get" He said. "You did well enough brother" I said, laughing at the last word.

"At least no sleeping in the car" He said as we walked to the sofas and sat down on them. "That's something at least" Amber said as she sat down in an armchair. "Yeah, I'm so tired" I said "But I need to use the bathroom first" I told them and went to use it. "Excuse me, this is the men's room" A good looking boy said. "No, it's not" I said, pretty sure I entered the right bathroom. "It is" He said, opening the door to show me the sign. "You've got to be kidding me" I said and leaned against the wall. "Okay, what's wrong?" He asked, leaning against the wall beside me. "I'm so tired, you have no idea" I said, sliding down the wall, since my balance wasn't the best once I was tired. "Why don't you just go to your room?" He asked, sitting down beside me. "Because it was doubled booked and there are no free rooms" I said "At least we get to sleep in the lobby"

"But still, that's pretty bad" He said and got up, pulling me up with him "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Taking you and your friends to the room my friends and I are staying in. It's huge" He said. "Seriously? I don't even know you" I said. "So what? A stranger can't be nice?" He asked and I smiled. "Can use the bathroom first?" I asked and he laughed and let me enter a stall.

Once I was done and my hands were washed, he helped me walk back to my friends. "There you are, I went looking for you, but you weren't in the bathroom" Mack said, hugging me. "I was, just in the wrong bathroom" I said. "I heard about your situation and I'm offering you to stay in the penthouse with me and my friends" Bathroom boy said. "Of course we will" Jude immediately said, grabbing her bag. "Guess it's decided" Amber said and took her bag as well. Everyone took their bag, besides me. Denim took mine. "Can you walk?" Bathroom boy asked. I yawned "I have no idea" I told him. "Okay, come here" He said and walked to the couch and told me to get onto it. "Why?" I asked. "Climb onto my back" He said and I just did as told. I wasn't really in the mood for an argument. Once he had me secure on his back, he walked towards the elevator and told Jude which button to press.

Not ten minutes later we were in the penthouse. "Okay, so there is the big couch over there, then there is an office with a sleeping couch" He said and let me down. "Mack and I take the office" Amber said and started walking into the direction he told her to go. "Thank you so much Blade" Jude said, sitting down on the couch. The boy looked at her in shock. "How do you know his name?" I asked confused."That's Blade Thomas from Kings of Red. Do you really think I would have gone to the room of a stranger?" She asked, pulling her pj's out of her back. "That's why you look so familiar!" Mack said. "I would've screamed, but I'm way too tired" Jude said and went to the room with a sign bathroom on it. "You're in this boy band?"I asked confused, looking at Blade, who was still holding me.

"Yeah, sorry for not telling you" He said. "Hey, it's just your job. I didn't tell you my life story either" I said, yawning once more. "Okay, let's get you to bed" He said and pulled me with him. "Where do you think you are going with her?!" Denim asked protective. "I can handle myself Den" I said and followed Blade. "So, never got your name" He said and he walked to his bed, letting me sit down. "Cleo"I told him. "Haven't heard that name in a while" He said.Apparently my name lightened his mood up. "Do you have pj's or do you want to borrow something from me?" He asked. "I'm too tired to look" I told him and he laughed, passing me a shirt. "I'm gonna let you change" He said and left the room. I took my shirt and bra off, putting on the shirt, realizing it was long enough to cover my butt. I pulled off my pants as well and placed them on a chair.