13

Taehyung's POV

"Tae, theres nothing there." I looked at him.

"Are you blind he's walking straight towards us."

"Taehyung, i swear to god there is nobody there."

"Jungkook stop whatever this sick joke is, its not funny." He looked at me.

"Look me in the eye. I am not lying. Tae there is nobody there. This isn't a joke." I looked to where Jimin was.
He's gone.

"W-what? He was right there!" I said. "Look he sent me a text last night!" I showed him my phone.

"Tae, there's only messages from you. You didn't send them to a number." I looked at my phone in disbelief.
He was right.
There were no messages from Jimin.

"No! What about all the times he sent me a good morning message or something?!" I was freaking out.

"I don't want to be the one to tell you this but... I don't think that Jimin is real." He said.

"No! He is real... Look i have a letter from him! He stayed at my place then i fell asleep and he had to go so he left this note!" I frantically opened my bag and pulled out the note.

"Tae... This is from your mum reminding you to do the laundry while she was out..." I looked at the note.
He was right...

Jungkook's POV

It all makes sense now.
The afternoon i went to his house and he was talking to 'Jimin', he wasn't really talking to him because...
He wasn't there.
Thats why he left Tae's house.
That's why he 'went through the window' because it was 'quicker'.
Jimin isn't real.
Taehyung somehow made Jimin up in his mind and believed so much that to him, he seemed real.

I'm not quite sure why he made him up but i could see he was very distressed and panicky.

Taehyung's POV

He's real. He's real. He's real.
I kept repeating it over and over.
He's real. He's real. He's real.
Of course he's real.
I felt his lips when he kissed me.
But the messages and the letter...
I remember his warth when we cuddled at night.
But Jungkook couldn't see him...
All the times he comforted me when i was sad...
But he disappeared...

"AHH! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE!" I ran through the park.
I pushed through the people in the busy street.
I got a lot of glares but i don't care, i need to get out of here.
I needed to clear my head.
I head Jungkook calling me, but i didn't stop.
His voice slowly started getting quieter until i couldn't hear it anymore.

I thought i should go to my favourite place...
The only place that i feel safe in without Jimin around me.